Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paula Thai massage - Aldgate. Has anyone seen?  (Read 2392 times)

Offline galloways

Hello guys,
Just seen this profile and was wondering if anyone had seen her before I make a booking. Tried looking on here but can't find anything.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for any feedback guys

mzmmzm

Nope I havent but I would also like to see her too! Body looks hot. I’m just hoping she has a pretty face too

Offline Baxter63

You won't see her. This lot advertise all over the place and with a variety of photos. Been going for years and not too highly thought of.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

peter296

you maybe have to TOFFT for her. she could be a gem

Offline markfin

I've been and its not the girl in the photo. I think the girls change all the time. very poor rushed service.

Offline galloways

I've been and its not the girl in the photo. I think the girls change all the time. very poor rushed service.

Thanks for the response, you have just saved me a trip!
I love this forum!

mzmmzm

you also saved me a trip too, thanks!

Online Jellaby

Hello guys,
Just seen this profile and was wondering if anyone had seen her before I make a booking. Tried looking on here but can't find anything.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for any feedback guys

Went a few weeks ago.  Older lady but nice body. Usual stuff, decent hj to finish but place a bit of a dive. Nothing special to warrant a return. Said another girl worked with her but no sign of her.

Offline Quatro

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only

Saw her quite a few years ago. Think I reviewed her on here actually.

Service was a bit shite as I recall.

Online Jellaby

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only

Saw her quite a few years ago. Think I reviewed her on here actually.

Service was a bit shite as I recall.

No. Different woman.

Offline Yves_Dobon

I visited a Paula near Aldgate. Good massage and HE but room was very cramped. She has moved to E11. Phone number is on advert in the AW link above.