Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge Parties, Chelmsford 21st July afternoon  (Read 3579 times)

6 review(s) for CAMBRIDGE PARTIES (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gingerprince4444

Thought I'd try something new and have always fancied a party type event, then eventually noticed that one was being held very local to me.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Complete party virgin so was very nervous, booking was done via the adultwork website, email returned with postcode and a note to say that the flat number would be given 20 minutes before the party was due.

Perfectly arranged, giving time to sort out where to park, large car park behind the venue, received a text 20 minutes before saying which flat number, arrived at the door, on the main road, so all nice and easy.

Entered the flat to find 9 other guys already there and enjoying the drinks.

Pixie took my bag and said go in and relax.

Got myself acquainted and had a quick drink then decided sod it, just got naked and had a wander around.

Lovely new trendy two bed flat, bit warm but hey it's the English summer so can't do anything about that.

Spent the next 2 and half hours, enjoying every one of the ladies. Just before what happened, must say the ladies where all fabulously sexy, and full of smiles and giggles, lots of laughs and surreal moments ;)..

Having my cock sucked while two guys in the same room discuss the virtues of SLR cameras... Love it ;)...

Having two ladies asking to take a pic of my cock, which by the way sorry forgot to do it lol..

Then down to action...

Started with the amazing Teneal giving me a superb bj which then progressed into a fabulous 69, which is when another guy joined us and i was treated to a face full of pussy while she sucked the guy off.

Then moved into another room to meet for the first time Linzi, who can only be described as a bundle of joy... and boy can she suck... Amazing bj of which she took the whole load with a fabulous smile on her face.

Next was Emma who had just been told of for being too noisy lol... Wow what a lady fit and sex mmmmm

And apologies ladies, you didn't get a pic of my cock like you wanted ;)

Back to the other room, where I experienced Pixie and a Faye who did rock paper scissors on who was to suck my cock and who sucked my balls, hey like I cared ;) wow indeed.

Then on to fucking Pixie, so tiny and fit...

Then my finale, was being sucked deep throat by Emily, amazing lady very sexy very sweet, and wow didn't spill a drop as I came deep in her mouth.

If you have never been to one of these parties, you so must, great experience, all shapes and sizes there just get naked and relax ;)....

Now just to preempt some of those questions....

Kissing -- Yes
OWO . -- Yes
Cum on face -- Yes
CIM -- Yes

All this for £220 best value by miles ;)...

Thanks ladies, see you again soon..

Offline Rock123

Offline Zeusthedoc

I was tempted to book for this session - was close to doing so but then something stopped me...not sure why!
party is still on the to do list.

glad you enjoyed

Offline mrx007

Who is the brunette, back left in the group photo and does she work alone too?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Can anyone explain to me why a "Cambridge party" is being held in Chelmsford ?

Davido0007

Can anyone explain to me why a "Cambridge party" is being held in Chelmsford ?

There was high demand for one to be held in Essex, so it happened.

Davido0007

Who is the brunette, back left in the group photo and does she work alone too?

Jasmine Lau.

vt

All this for £220 best value by miles ;)...

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself, but I would dispute the above statement...these are some of the most expensive parties in the country...you could have 2 hrs on your own with ladies of similar quality for that kind of money...usually, the idea of a party is that you share the cost of the girls between a larger number of guys!  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:43:21 pm by vt »

Gspotter

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself, but I would dispute the above statement...these are some of the most expensive parties in the country...you could have 2 hrs on your own with ladies of similar quality for that kind of money...usually, the idea of a party is that you share the cost of the girls between a larger number of guys!  :dash:

Agreed! Especially as Chelmsford is pretty close to London where you will have more choice. Anyway the important thing is the OP enjoyed himself, parties can be very hit and miss regardless of cost.
Doubt you could have 2 hrs on your own with two British girls at a similar price though. With the rate inflation it's typical for locals to ask £120 or higher per hour.

Davido0007

Agreed! Especially as Chelmsford is pretty close to London where you will have more choice. Anyway the important thing is the OP enjoyed himself, parties can be very hit and miss regardless of cost.
Doubt you could have 2 hrs on your own with two British girls at a similar price though. With the rate inflation it's typical for locals to ask £120 or higher per hour.

Yeah, that is more like the price for one girl for two hours in this area. £200-250 is usually the kind of range for just that.

vt

Yeah, that is more like the price for one girl for two hours in this area. £200-250 is usually the kind of range for just that.

When did I say 2 girls??  :unknown:

Cambridge Party girl Vicky is £200 for 2 hrs...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I only have one dick and one girl has 2 (maybe 3) holes...more than enough to cater for me!   ;)

I know parties are a different experience, but when they start costing as much as 1-2-1s and you're sharing the girls with other guys, you've got to ask yourself why!  :wacko:

Offline gingerprince4444

Yep I can understand your economics about a girl for 2 hours but this was 6 girls, which you could work your way between, no worries about having a dodgy punt with a Romanian, and and multiple points two mouths on your cock.

Still going for the value for money call myself lol..

wasted too many £100 bargain punts.

Offline happyharry

From my previous experiences a couple of years ago, I'll not be rushing back. I won't go over old ground but search reviews and discussions on this board if you want more info.

To put it in perspective, Hotbox parties in Northampton are offering 2 hours for £120, with a max 2:1 ratio.

A review is in the East Midlands board:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101738.0

One of these links should link to their website:

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

I plan to attend next time work takes me that way

Offline Inbetweener

Does anyone know if Emma does solo bookings?

vt

Yep I can understand your economics about a girl for 2 hours but this was 6 girls, which you could work your way between, no worries about having a dodgy punt with a Romanian, and and multiple points two mouths on your cock.

Still going for the value for money call myself lol..

wasted too many £100 bargain punts.

Yep, 6 girls shared between 10 guys, so should be costing less than a 1-2-1!!  :dash:

Unless the organiser is taking a big slice of the pie!!  :thumbsdown:

Are you another of his stooges??  :bomb:

Offline itk

From my previous experiences a couple of years ago, I'll not be rushing back. I won't go over old ground but search reviews and discussions on this board if you want more info.

To put it in perspective, Hotbox parties in Northampton are offering 2 hours for £120, with a max 2:1 ratio.

A review is in the East Midlands board:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101738.0

One of these links should link to their website:

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

I plan to attend next time work takes me that way

+1. Would never return, was the short, fat dumpy bloke with a tache there taking the money then hogging the girls?

Offline Jerboa

Yes they're overpriced, but punters will keep paying it, lets compare them to LMP, cost of accommodation must be a lot higher in Central London than say Cambridge or Chelmsford, ok 2:1 ratio is good, but £220 for a 2h30m party is to steep, with 9 other guys how much action will you really get in that time?

Offline Badvicar

Dear God, has the endless and tedious Cambridge party thread been given the Lazarus treatment. I thought after The Happy One banning we had seen the last of the Cambridge party threads.