Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sylvia of West Bridgford.  (Read 859 times)

Offline vanwall

All references to this vivid lady seem to have disappeared.  The last time I saw her she admitted to being 69.   Nevertheless she gave all she had - particularly verbally while we were in situ - and then discovered the window cleaner had been quietly mopping outside the bedroom window while she was in full cry.  Fortunately she had had the prudence to close the curtains.  She also had a tendency to regale her customers with endless stories of her foreign travels.  Did anyone on this forum ever sample her performance?

Offline mr-oraltastic

My god ... many years ago and she was 62 then must be 75+ by now

where is she advertising?

Offline mr-oraltastic

Spotted her in Bridgford Asda a couple of years back and looked rather good then

Offline vanwall

Sadly all traces of he seem to have vanished.  I presume she has retired.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Shame ... you have brought back some nice memories (my first OWO and my first lady in Stockings AND Suspenders)

Would have gone back to see how she has aged

Offline thepatrician

Wow yes - that brings back memories of my first punts over 20 years ago.

She was great (now I'd probably say too talkative afterwards). Appropriately vocal in the sack though!

I'd go back even now.

We should start a petition!

Offline mr-oraltastic

Talkative before, during and after ... even duting OWO  :rolleyes:

Offline mr-oraltastic

Offline Senior Citizen Punter

I would sign the petition as well, it would be interesting to see her again. In fact with the interest being shown in another (still active) old timer, Sonia of Derby: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127574.0  , maybe they could be persuaded to put on a party :wackogirl:

SCP
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125