Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dundee  (Read 910 times)

Online Ransomes90

Hi there, just joined and wondering if anyone knows anything about these 2 wgs

External Link/Members Only

Used to visit dd diva or elliexbabe but both have moved on so looking for someone else

Offline stu4372

Both look rats to me. Go and see BellaBlonde. Deep throat tastic and all the naughty outfits you can think of.

Dundee Man

Hi.
I have met Carly a few times this year and I enjoyed the experience on each occasion. She is very easy-going, provides a great GFE and is eager to please.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:00:20 pm by Dundee Man »

Offline sparrow

Yeh, definitely go and see Bellablond!!

Offline sparrow

Offline Third Man

Used to visit dd diva or elliexbabe but both have moved on so looking for someone else

saw that nice lass one way back about 2008 or 2009 a couple of times as there was nothing else in dundee. Pointless really as no sex on offer only touching  but she did do owo. Nothing to look either. Must have been mad. Funnily enough I do remember her saying something, which ties into a thread on the main board about a girl offering a loyalty card, that she was starting to give a free visit after every fifth visit. never got round to seeing if that happened.

Offline Banquo

I saw "nice lass" a few years ago. This is what I said about her:

Nice Lass:
Yes, she is a nice Dundonian lass.. Enthusiatic, vocal (I was more worried about the neighbours than she was!!). She's got a flat to the East of Dundee, reasonably discrete. A girl next door type, good body for her age. Good punt because of her enthusiasm, but she's far from a 10/10 for me.

I wouldn't recommend her. Bella is better looking and more enthusiatic. However, if you thought dd diva was good, I'd rate dd diva and nice lass at about the same level.

I've never seen Carly, as she doesn't appeal to me