Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty.Melysa-4U-NW7-Mill Hill.  (Read 5693 times)

25 review(s) for Naughty.Melysa-4u (21 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

I have been punting with Melysa for some time now and seen her a number of times so this review is about all those punts. I purposely didn't let on I had punted with her until I had had my fill, which is now but that's not to say I wont punt with her again at some time, who knows.

Firstly thanks to those that have previously reviewed this WG. :thumbsup: I originally found Melysa to be excellent with her comms and she has been each time, she speaks great English and is clear and concise in my experiences.

What was agreed when I first booked was she said OWO and CIM were £20 extra making her hourly rate £140 not £120 as she states. Now she immediately said they were £20 more but I have since said in my view she should clearly state this extra on her profile, which she hasn't done. Even more so as she says on her A/W profile that its honest and accurate, clearly it isn't. I require OWO but CIM isn't essential to me.

I have punted with her near Mill Hill East tube station, in fact its the same premises that Renata_Brunet works out of not Finchley Central, N3 as her profile indicates. Parking wise its much easier for me than Finchley Central in the week parking wise anyway so suits me better.

Melysa states she is Italian, I have no idea if she is or isn't and don't care. She is about 30 ish and a size 10, she has a good fit body with the slightest bit of fat on her stomach but its minor. Quite small natural tits. I found her more attractive than her free pics in person, my cock immediately shot up when I met her wearing a nice skimpy outfit. In a bedroom next to where I have punted with Renata but unlike that room she has an en-suite bathroom, very nice as is the flat.

Services offered at the punts have been FK then full on DFK/OWO/RO/CIM/Fingering on her as long as not finger blasting. Her kissing has been very good indeed, she puts effort into it. Her OWO has also been very good though not that deep, she has been good at licking and flicking while sucking my cock looking at me. She has a mirror in the room where you can see her from different angles if you position yourself right, I have to be careful though as I most certainly don't want to ever see my ugly mug in it. In 69 she had a great tasting pussy, offered some light fingering of her pussy only, not arse and plays with herself if you ask her to. And finishing off with CIM on occasion. Always had a friendly welcoming attitude which is more than many WGs can manage.

She is though quite expensive at £140 an hour but for example Kandyfun in Bounds Green charges the same and for me is filthier but less attractive, both though have been bankers on offering me a good service each and every time.

Her flat really is very nice in a very nice quiet area, no parking problems. Its not far from Mill Hill East tube IF you know the way through the back streets, you can get to it on foot by the Waitrose that is near the station but you cant get to her place by car from where Waitrose is unless you park up and walk and I don't know the parking set-up their. I do know for me the best access is off Devonshire Road by car.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

What I would say is Katalina not that far away in Hendon Central IF about as she is now for a while is better VFM to me at £90 for the hour but offers no fingering at all, and Andreea in Kingsbury also at £90 for the hour who does offer fingering is also better VFM to me. But variety can be the spice and all that. The problem now is I am going to have to knock punting on the head due to the virus, getting too risky for my liking, shame.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 12:29:26 pm by smiths »

Offline Ron89

Thanks for this. Has she got a bubble butt?

Offline smiths

Offline Wozel

I’ve always had her in my sights but never got the chance to devour her holes. Hopefully when this virus crap ends I can fill my boots

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review Mr S  :hi: never fancied Melysa but will punt RB if I can be arsed to go to mill hill an of course she is working. Glad you enjoyed M

Offline smiths

thanks for the review Mr S  :hi: never fancied Melysa but will punt RB if I can be arsed to go to mill hill an of course she is working. Glad you enjoyed M

Thanks. :thumbsup: As I said I found Melysa better looking in the flesh, Renata is a stunner but not been working for a week or so at least I don't think, at least her green light hasn't been on.

Offline peter purves

Thanks for this. Has she got a bubble butt?

Beat me to it... ;)

No she hasn't.

Those inflated AW bum pic again :dash:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 03:01:20 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve2

Good to know that she still delivers mate

Haven't seen her since she was in Queensbury many moons ago. in fact 2014

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34365.0
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 06:24:48 pm by Steve2 »

Offline tantraman

... She is about 30 ish and a size 10, she has a good fit body with the slightest bit of fat on her stomach but its minor. Quite small natural tits. I found her more attractive than her free pics in person ...

... and such pics collected here :cool:

Offline king tarzan

i saw her once years ago but didn't use her.. really nice body but face is ugly..
certainly one of those cover the face with a pillow and hit the base with your dick jobs.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thermopoly

I met her a few years ago when she was first starting out and she was very good all round and OWO was included in the price.  She can handle anal well too, that was an extra.  She's not that attractive but not that bad either.  I doubt I'd pay £120 (and certainly not the extras for OWO and anal) now.  Finally she's had many profiles and I'm sure she is Romanian, not Italian.

Offline Googly7

Yes, reviewed her a while ago and been back, similar experience. Her prices have crept up - used to be 140 including A (which she sometimes preferred), now inflation has crept in. Facially I find her quite cute, certainly a glint in the eye. Re nationality, from sitting with her looking at holiday pics, certainly Danube area so probably Rom or Bulgarian though she does also claim Greece. IIRC Renata is her sister but has child so maybe being more cautious?

Offline smiths

... and such pics collected here :cool:

Indeed, in my view she looks more like the pink dress pic though with shorter hair than that dreadful crewcut pic where she looks like a gulag inmate to me, why on earth she thought that was a good pic is beyond me.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I met her a few years ago when she was first starting out and she was very good all round and OWO was included in the price.  She can handle anal well too, that was an extra.  She's not that attractive but not that bad either.  I doubt I'd pay £120 (and certainly not the extras for OWO and anal) now.  Finally she's had many profiles and I'm sure she is Romanian, not Italian.

Then you will remember her and her sister where working from a flat in Chadwell Heath (with a third Rom SP) and openly offering BB and Melysa BB anal, as paid extras   :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 06:29:36 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Mr_Shins

How long is "some time now"?

I've been seeing her about once a month since November 2017. Apart from my ex-wife I've had sex with her more times than with any other. My last punt with her was Tuesday 17 March. Not sure due to CV when I'll see her next and she may stop.

Offline smiths

How long is "some time now"?

I've been seeing her about once a month since November 2017. Apart from my ex-wife I've had sex with her more times than with any other. My last punt with her was Tuesday 17 March. Not sure due to CV when I'll see her next and she may stop.

Nowhere near as long as November 2017.

Offline HighlyMotivated

One of the best SPs in the game. Great attitude, great kissing, hot body and facially she is cute IMO. Used to be a regular before she put her prices up. Can never justify paying extra to see a WG I’ve already boned

Offline tantraman

... in my view she looks more like the pink dress pic though with shorter hair than that dreadful crewcut pic where she looks like a gulag inmate to me, why on earth she thought that was a good pic is beyond me.

... à la ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

... à la ...

Yes I shall stick with the pink dress look memory of her, I see she seems to have parked her profile though hasn't yet deleted it. Didn't come up in a N3 area search as it usually did, an area she wasn't in anyway when I saw her.

Offline Mr_Shins

She has deactivated, I just had a conversation with her on whatsapp telling her I won't be able to see her for a while and she said she has stopped working since Friday.

Offline thermopoly

Then you will remember her and her sister where working from a flat in Chadwell Heath (with a third Rom SP) and openly offering BB and Melysa BB anal, as paid extras   :dash: :dash: :dash:

It was the Wembley area and while she was with her sister I didn't see BB being offered or I wouldn't have met her.  I/we used protection when we met.

Offline pepsicolaboy

It was the Wembley area and while she was with her sister I didn't see BB being offered or I wouldn't have met her.  I/we used protection when we met.

I am not sure if there stint in Chadwell Heath was pre or post Wembley  :unknown:

I imagine it was pre as they where advertising BB and if as you say they werent advertising it, then they must have stopped (at least openly) doing it by then.

Offline SamLP

I have been punting with Melysa for some time now and seen her a number of times so this review is about all those punts. I purposely didn't let on I had punted with her until I had had my fill, which is now but that's not to say I wont punt with her again at some time, who knows.

Firstly thanks to those that have previously reviewed this WG. :thumbsup: I originally found Melysa to be excellent with her comms and she has been each time, she speaks great English and is clear and concise in my experiences.

What was agreed when I first booked was she said OWO and CIM were £20 extra making her hourly rate £140 not £120 as she states. Now she immediately said they were £20 more but I have since said in my view she should clearly state this extra on her profile, which she hasn't done. Even more so as she says on her A/W profile that its honest and accurate, clearly it isn't. I require OWO but CIM isn't essential to me.

I have punted with her near Mill Hill East tube station, in fact its the same premises that Renata_Brunet works out of not Finchley Central, N3 as her profile indicates. Parking wise its much easier for me than Finchley Central in the week parking wise anyway so suits me better.

Melysa states she is Italian, I have no idea if she is or isn't and don't care. She is about 30 ish and a size 10, she has a good fit body with the slightest bit of fat on her stomach but its minor. Quite small natural tits. I found her more attractive than her free pics in person, my cock immediately shot up when I met her wearing a nice skimpy outfit. In a bedroom next to where I have punted with Renata but unlike that room she has an en-suite bathroom, very nice as is the flat.

Services offered at the punts have been FK then full on DFK/OWO/RO/CIM/Fingering on her as long as not finger blasting. Her kissing has been very good indeed, she puts effort into it. Her OWO has also been very good though not that deep, she has been good at licking and flicking while sucking my cock looking at me. She has a mirror in the room where you can see her from different angles if you position yourself right, I have to be careful though as I most certainly don't want to ever see my ugly mug in it. In 69 she had a great tasting pussy, offered some light fingering of her pussy only, not arse and plays with herself if you ask her to. And finishing off with CIM on occasion. Always had a friendly welcoming attitude which is more than many WGs can manage.

She is though quite expensive at £140 an hour but for example Kandyfun in Bounds Green charges the same and for me is filthier but less attractive, both though have been bankers on offering me a good service each and every time.

Her flat really is very nice in a very nice quiet area, no parking problems. Its not far from Mill Hill East tube IF you know the way through the back streets, you can get to it on foot by the Waitrose that is near the station but you cant get to her place by car from where Waitrose is unless you park up and walk and I don't know the parking set-up their. I do know for me the best access is off Devonshire Road by car.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

What I would say is Katalina not that far away in Hendon Central IF about as she is now for a while is better VFM to me at £90 for the hour but offers no fingering at all, and Andreea in Kingsbury also at £90 for the hour who does offer fingering is also better VFM to me. But variety can be the spice and all that. The problem now is I am going to have to knock punting on the head due to the virus, getting too risky for my liking, shame.
She was a good punt when I used to see her. She's not Italian, she's Romanian and is Renata's sister from what I was told by them when I saw them. They had some sort of sibling rivalry too with Melysa thinking Renata steals her clients and Renata thinking her sister was jealous because when those clients come to sample her they simply find her better in so many aspects, and I can't help but agree with Renata on that  :D
I stopped seeing Melysa when she took liberties a few times to answer her phone mid punt, and began to cut my meets short by 5-10 minutes so she could cram in the next punter. Told me she would make it up on my next punt but as it had happened a few times I decided to simply move on.

Offline smiths

She was a good punt when I used to see her. She's not Italian, she's Romanian and is Renata's sister from what I was told by them when I saw them. They had some sort of sibling rivalry too with Melysa thinking Renata steals her clients and Renata thinking her sister was jealous because when those clients come to sample her they simply find her better in so many aspects, and I can't help but agree with Renata on that  :D
I stopped seeing Melysa when she took liberties a few times to answer her phone mid punt, and began to cut my meets short by 5-10 minutes so she could cram in the next punter. Told me she would make it up on my next punt but as it had happened a few times I decided to simply move on.

If I had to choose between the 2 I would choose Renata, more attractive facially and a lovely lithe body. Melysa is more professional overall and more business like which can be fine but with Renata she could let herself go more I found. Both can offer a great service but both are expensive in my view. Glad now I punted both of them.

Offline SamLP

If I had to choose between the 2 I would choose Renata, more attractive facially and a lovely lithe body. Melysa is more professional overall and more business like which can be fine but with Renata she could let herself go more I found. Both can offer a great service but both are expensive in my view. Glad now I punted both of them.
Agree with that. They were £60hh and £100ph when I used to see them which was gvfm. Melysa used to offer anal for an extra £20.

Offline smiths

Agree with that. They were £60hh and £100ph when I used to see them which was gvfm. Melysa used to offer anal for an extra £20.

A bit different to £130 for Renata and £140 with Melysa that's for sure, a really lovely premises they have or had on that lovely private estate, that has a big Jewish presence, someone has to pay for it. :lol: Melysa once said Renatas main problem WG wise is she was lazy, I certainly saw her phone buzz many a time and her say not more calls and texts, this maybe is why she has a long record of dead comms, she cant be asked which is obviously totally out of order. :thumbsdown:

But as I said I don't regret punting with her in the end, worth it to me and she was able to honour all my subsequent bookings. To be honest I found Renata to have a great attitude in the room, yes she was less enthusiastic after I had popped first time but still good, but during round 1 she was fantastic, and she certainly got more into it when being shagged. And boy she could take a good fucking, or as best as I could do. :lol:

Melysa was also very good in the room I found, not as good as Renata but still a good service, and she was in the en-suite which is a lovely room with a mirror on the wardrobe where if postioned right I could see her naked while avoiding seeing my ug bug face and body. :vomit: I once asked Melysa about a FFM punt but she said it would be their 2 rates together so £270 for the hour, too much for my liking. By the way she never said because Renata is my sister there wont be any interaction on offer, i don't want girl-on-girl anyway so if it had been say £220 or less i may of gone for it.

Offline SamLP

A bit different to £130 for Renata and £140 with Melysa that's for sure, a really lovely premises they have or had on that lovely private estate, that has a big Jewish presence, someone has to pay for it. :lol: Melysa once said Renatas main problem WG wise is she was lazy, I certainly saw her phone buzz many a time and her say not more calls and texts, this maybe is why she has a long record of dead comms, she cant be asked which is obviously totally out of order. :thumbsdown:

But as I said I don't regret punting with her in the end, worth it to me and she was able to honour all my subsequent bookings. To be honest I found Renata to have a great attitude in the room, yes she was less enthusiastic after I had popped first time but still good, but during round 1 she was fantastic, and she certainly got more into it when being shagged. And boy she could take a good fucking, or as best as I could do. :lol:

Melysa was also very good in the room I found, not as good as Renata but still a good service, and she was in the en-suite which is a lovely room with a mirror on the wardrobe where if postioned right I could see her naked while avoiding seeing my ug bug face and body. :vomit: I once asked Melysa about a FFM punt but she said it would be their 2 rates together so £270 for the hour, too much for my liking. By the way she never said because Renata is my sister there wont be any interaction on offer, i don't want girl-on-girl anyway so if it had been say £220 or less i may of gone for it.
You've brought back memories. Renata is up there with my best ever punts. She had loads of enthusiasm, and a pussy as tight as I've ever seen. She even told me to stop once so she could use her pelvic muscles to massage my cock while I was inside, and she sure did like being pounded and kept asking to fuck her faster and harder. They were sweaty times and we used to end up sharing a shower together afterwards to wash up. Melysa was a better cock sucker and kisser, but Renata was overall a much better fuck.

They used to refuse to do duos when I asked. They must have changed their minds since.

Offline Wozel

Offline smiths

Any link for Renata please ?

External Link/Members Only There are loads of pics of her within some of her reviews and most look exactly as she looked when I saw her, quite tall, a very thin size 6, quite big nipples with tiny tits and a tiny tight arse, olive coloured skin that was flawless, and to me extremely attractive facially. Good kissing and OWO.

The downside as I experienced years ago was her dead comms on some punters, IF she honoured the booking most if not all of her reviews are positive about her in the room service. Once I gave her a second go she didn't dead comm me and that was from a number of punts. She was usually very nice in the room, she didn't like getting calls and texts and moaned about it, I think this is the heart of her dead comms, laziness which Melysa also said she was. No excuse for it of course.

Offline Mr_Shins

A bit different to £130 for Renata and £140 with Melysa that's for sure, a really lovely premises they have or had on that lovely private estate, that has a big Jewish presence, someone has to pay for it.

There's a mezuzah on the door of their flat too. There isn't really a synagogue in that area though. I think it is inside the Mill Hill eruv boundary but I would have to check.

I don't know of any rivalry but Melysa did once tell me Renata wasn't interested in kicking me. It also doesn't feel right going with the sister of my regular. When I used to see Mistress Arella back in 2009-10 she also had a working sister Heleina whom I never met.

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only There are loads of pics of her within some of her reviews and most look exactly as she looked when I saw her, quite tall, a very thin size 6, quite big nipples with tiny tits and a tiny tight arse, olive coloured skin that was flawless, and to me extremely attractive facially. Good kissing and OWO.

The downside as I experienced years ago was her dead comms on some punters, IF she honoured the booking most if not all of her reviews are positive about her in the room service. Once I gave her a second go she didn't dead comm me and that was from a number of punts. She was usually very nice in the room, she didn't like getting calls and texts and moaned about it, I think this is the heart of her dead comms, laziness which Melysa also said she was. No excuse for it of course.

Cheers mate.

Offline tantraman

Any link for Renata please ?

For sure ... there are loads of links and even more photos collected here :hi: