Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Massages In Lincoln?  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Lincolnlad21

Anyone got any good reviews or anything on massage in lincoln? preferably in the ln6 area. Recently moved back here from somewhere with more options and want to find a regular :)

Offline John_E_Depth

tantrichelena94 is the best in the business

Offline NottsThaiLover

External Link/Members Only

Yula/Skye has had some good reviews in the past if you are partial to Thai

Offline Maurice

Offline Iliketomoveitmoveit

Helena all the way.
Fantastic looking girl and the perfect service.
 :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
tantrichelena94 is the best in the business

I assume you have seen her. Any chance of a review? Cheers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Another vote for Helena

Hi Maurice, presumably you have seen her too? Any chance of a review? Cheers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Helena all the way.
Fantastic looking girl and the perfect service.
 :hi:

Likewise Mr Madagascar. Any chance of a review? Cheers.

Offline Hanzo

Helena would get my vote as well. Bit of a trek for me but well worth it! Last time I saw her was late 2018, really need to get over to Lincoln again soon.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Welcome home dude, there is not much choice here when it comes to massage.

Helena has been my regular since she came to Lincoln from Nottngham 3-4 years ago. She's Romanian but don't let that put you off she's not one of those pimped out girls that put no effort in (she escaped her pimp years ago) She has loads of reviews both under this profile and a previous AW profile which had a similar name.  She's in Burton Road area not LN6 but this is Lincoln it's not that big that it matters. If you want to see her you better crack on because in a couple of weeks time she's going home for 3 weeks to visit her family and then she'll have to quarantine for 2 weeks when she gets back, so out of action for a bit.
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/tantrichelena94 

Tiffany True's profile says she does massage, i went to see her last week (still haven't done the review yet i will) our meeting was only a 30 min quickie so the 5 mins back rub i got from her may not be representative of her massage skills but my feeling is that she is a full service provider that does massage rather than a massage provider that has a choice of happy endings.

Yula aka Skye has as Gopal say's been discussed on here a bit, i'd be interested if he's seen her and had any luck in the HR department? As when i went to see her i was offered nothing i just got a very hard Thai massage that was 20 quid more expensive than the other Thai place on the high street that also legit and no extras. Some others say they've had HR and one guy even claims to have shagged her but he always has rather interesting claims.
There was another Thai girl called Dina that advertised on Gum tree much younger than Skye, pretty face, lovely pert titsand little petit body. She was a nice change but she's disappeared since lockdown hopefully she'll start up again. There are 2 reviews on here.

We'd all be interested if anyone has managed to get hold of  this place. My feeling is it will be one of those usual Chinese brothels that change the girls every couple of weeks. No way that these girls are Japanese.

This one seems to have popped up this week, i know nothing about she but would be interested to know more.

Offline NottsThaiLover

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183942.msg2446391#msg2446391

Yula/Skye offered me full service in the room for 120. I opted for naked massage with HE for 80. 2-3 years ago I think.

Offline atmos

There was another Thai girl called Dina that advertised on Gum tree much younger than Skye, pretty face, lovely pert titsand little petit body. She was a nice change but she's disappeared since lockdown hopefully she'll start up again. There are 2 reviews on here.

I visited Dina last year - a very good experience. I hadn't realised she'd disappeared - as James says - I hope she comes back. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282369.0

Skye is good - it will be a proper Thai massage. I've been lucky - one of her friends was there once and I got a free 'four hands' massage. HE was provided without asking.
The place at the bottom end of the High Street is legit - a good, but hard, Thai massage

Offline atmos

I visited Dina last year - a very good experience. I hadn't realised she'd disappeared - as James says - I hope she comes back. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282369.0

Skye is good - it will be a proper Thai massage. I've been lucky - one of her friends was there once and I got a free 'four hands' massage. HE was provided without asking.
The place at the bottom end of the High Street is legit - a good, but hard, Thai massage

Despite my comment on Skye - I've just had to post a 'Negative' https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310151.0