Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steffifirstclass - Nottingham (Mapperley)  (Read 1867 times)

Cameron70

Am new to the site, so this review is a bit old but she's still working i see...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a day off work just before Xmas, so thought i'd do some shopping with a punt afterwards.
so arranged via AW a few days before, and got her mobile number, booked for 5pm. Very easy
and pleasant to talk to briefly, gave me her postcode so i knew where I was going. Was an
address in Mapperley so not far from town.

Was rather late to arrive as I got stuck up in traffic but was understanding even though I was
about 20mins late eventually. Parking was tricky, its a busy road so some planning ahead might
be of use with surrounding streets. Homework required there. Found her place in the dark allright,
and was greeted at the door with her in not that much more than a nightgown. As it was my first
punt with her, just booked 30 mins for £50.

Her AW pics didn't show her face but not disappointed at all, incredibly attractive, and body just as
she is in the photos. Slim without being skinny, i'd say size 10, quite tall in heels, long blonde hair
as per the photos and the rooms you see are the ones she works from. Very clean, very tidy indeed
as i'm a bit picky about that, quite a girly bedroom, cosy and smart. Sorted out the paperwork...

She wasn't hugely talkative, so I requested a sloppy BJ which was slow and really fantastic and kept
good eye contact which worked well. Asked her to flip around for 69 so I could enjoy the sight of her
ass and pussy and she does have an ass to really enjoy. Not too small, not skinny, just about right
and the same with her tits. Not fake, not tiny, just about proportional and natural. Yummy indeed.

Only so much you can squeeze into a half hour punt. So she brought me a bit close and her profile did
say her cowgirl is good, so took her up on that and enjoyed the view of her tits bouncing and hair
flying around too for quite a while. I just had to finish her off doggystyle and she did make quite a noise
eventually as I was quite hard and rough in the end...

Time flies when you're having fun, have always planned to go back and repeat sometime but have never
managed to get myself sorted so would recommend her absolutely indeed.  For £100ph, she's good value
as i've paid more and got a lot less.

Offline Buttons

Welcome and thanks for the review :thumbsup:

I think others who have reviewed her have said here teeth are not great. Can you confirm either way?

Cheers

Cameron70

Cant say i recall that as being soemthing I spotted. Would be surprised....wouldn't fit with everything else IMHO

Offline RedKettle

Welcome and thanks for the review :thumbsup:

I think others who have reviewed her have said here teeth are not great. Can you confirm either way?

Cheers

I think you might be getting confused with Amy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Wow she looks much slimmer than when I met her, is she still through the black gates and walk straight past everything, a downstairs flat round the back? On Mapperley Road?

I thought she was really nice, eager and sexy my only issue was a lack of owo

Great review though thanks

Offline kingkong69

I had Steffi a few years She was not bad very good value for money  :)

Valiantrick

Only started punting last year and she was my first punt. Good vfm quite attractive but seemed to have next punter lined up so slightly off putting. If in the area would try again for that body.

Offline kingkong69

I had the same problem While I was banging her Her next client was knocking on the door