Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese - Norwich  (Read 611 times)

Offline Mike010101

Hi
I have a desire for a little Chinese, I have seen a couple of Chinese in Norwich, well three to be honest. My preference are small petit who provide FS. All of the three I have seen have been from VS and are nothing like the photos they have posted ( I know, I know but I am beginning to lose my naivety) One I have walked away from as she must have been 15 to 20 years older and built like a sumo wrestler and the other two, well I was there.... and they were there..... you know what I mean  :rolleyes: Can anyone recommend a Chinese or I will take an Asian 25 to 35, she must be petite who offers FS and within reasonable driving distance from Norwich? 
Thank you in anticipation
PS I do not feel comfortable to leave a review on the three as I can no longer find the link.

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen this one personally,  but has good reviews on here, albeit a few years ago.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:25:06 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Mike010101

As my OP suggest I have a desire for a Chinese and after finding nothing local on AW resorted back to VS and found Cici, Korean but close enough

External Link/Members Only

I know I should wait until the lockdown is lifted and you can shoot me down but it is an itch that will not go away  :crazy:. I could not see her until next week so sent her a text “Hi Cici would like to meet but cannot until next week how long are you in Norwich” reply received “that is fine I am staying a little longer” I replied “Great! would you be available late Monday afternoon?” replied “Yes” I replied with Great! around 4.00 P.M.?” “yes” was her reply.

Now due to my previous experiences I sent the following “I hope that you do not mind me asking but are your photos real? I do not mind if they are not but I would like to see the lady I will be meeting, could you send me a real photo not nude just so that I would know who I am meeting?” I thought it was a reasonable request, respectful, as she must know many use photos lifted from elsewhere – silence.

I asked if she would shower with me and if we could include RO and 69 - silence 

Left it a couple of hours then asked if I had offended her, apologized if I had and would she still meet me? – silence.

So where did I go wrong?
Even though her ad says “real photos” am I still too naïve and trusting to be taken in by them?
Was she offended because although she says they were real I questioned the validity?
I do not think asking what was included was wrong, I did not go into graphic detail just shower, RO and 69 but surely this should be agreed prior to the meet?

Have I made her nervous with too many questions, IMO the questions were not outside the boundaries of confirming expectations 
Did I do something wrong or just picked a dud?
I am new to punting but would very much appreciate your views, past experience and advice to help me succeed next time.
Thanks   :drinks:

Offline Igor

Mike,
You probably just flushed a 'bait and switch' and saved yourself time and money so I would say  :hi: I love Orientals myself but virtually given up as the ones I have met are never the same as the pics or the mother/grandmother of the pics.  You might have to take the intercity to London to scratch that itch!

Offline lee1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen this one personally,  but has good reviews on here, albeit a few years ago.

Thanks for sharing. She looks like a lovely lady!

Offline norwichfunseeker

As my OP suggest I have a desire for a Chinese and after finding nothing local on AW resorted back to VS and found Cici, Korean but close enough

External Link/Members Only

I know I should wait until the lockdown is lifted and you can shoot me down but it is an itch that will not go away  :crazy:. I could not see her until next week so sent her a text “Hi Cici would like to meet but cannot until next week how long are you in Norwich” reply received “that is fine I am staying a little longer” I replied “Great! would you be available late Monday afternoon?” replied “Yes” I replied with Great! around 4.00 P.M.?” “yes” was her reply.

Now due to my previous experiences I sent the following “I hope that you do not mind me asking but are your photos real? I do not mind if they are not but I would like to see the lady I will be meeting, could you send me a real photo not nude just so that I would know who I am meeting?” I thought it was a reasonable request, respectful, as she must know many use photos lifted from elsewhere – silence.

I asked if she would shower with me and if we could include RO and 69 - silence 

Left it a couple of hours then asked if I had offended her, apologized if I had and would she still meet me? – silence.

So where did I go wrong?
Even though her ad says “real photos” am I still too naïve and trusting to be taken in by them?
Was she offended because although she says they were real I questioned the validity?
I do not think asking what was included was wrong, I did not go into graphic detail just shower, RO and 69 but surely this should be agreed prior to the meet?

Have I made her nervous with too many questions, IMO the questions were not outside the boundaries of confirming expectations 
Did I do something wrong or just picked a dud?
I am new to punting but would very much appreciate your views, past experience and advice to help me succeed next time.
Thanks   :drinks:

I would recommend this one too

External Link/Members Only doesn't offer full service though.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Mike010101 you'll find in general that as good as a lot of asian women, almost always chinese, can be, they are very fickle and do move around a lot, manily the ones who work in Massage places very much here today gone tomorrow.

In Eastern england there are very few indie Asian girls London is around the best place to find them.

JAYEZ2K is very fond of them and is very good at ferreting ones out around Cambridge, probally not a lot of use for a Norwich based punter but from what I gather Norwich isnt exactly full of them either!.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 04:45:38 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Vacuous85

Hello,

First time posting as not been able to get an account previously.

I am of the same thoughts as the poster, I have a thing for petite Asians and Live around Norwich.

@Norwichfunseeker - Gentle Touch are there different women each time or just 1 girl. If so do you have any further details or share a previous review. Still need to familiarise myself with the website.

Thanks in advance.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Same girl, I have reviewed previously.
I have visited 4-5 times.

Offline spudboy1974

With my very limited punting I have, to go by whatever pics you see can be very different to who you will see,even more so on viva st,so booking on the pictures alone is a iffy game, i have only punted once this year but before all this Norwich was very hit and miss so guessing its not got much better over the past year.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 07:42:11 am by spudboy1974 »