Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Morgan Mildenhall  (Read 1773 times)

Neal69

They do say that any publicity is good publicity and there had been a few Threads recently about Ava and her tattoos.

So I thought, just in the cause of research you understand, to pay Ava a visit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I rang and got a very pleasant sounding woman on the phone and booked an hour at £120.

I got her postcode by text and off I set. As agreed I phoned her when I arrived at the location which is a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Mildenhall and was directed to her place. There is discreet parking around the back of her place or you could park on the street and walk there. Was met at the door by a very good looking young woman dressed in high heels and some very skimpy undies covered by a wrap. I was not disappointed in my choice. Definitely the girl in the profile pics but of course they do not show how attractive she is and her lovely smile.

It is a studio type house with a kitchen/ living room downstairs and a bedroom upstairs. Was greeted with a kiss and was asked if I wanted a drink and we had a bit of a chat in the kitchen for a little while which was interspersed with a few light kisses and hugs. Paperwork sorted and off up the stairs we went I am sure she knew I was checking out her arse all the way up.

Well what happened next can only be described as a romp.

Nice comfortable bed with a fan on as it was a hot day and we soon disrobed each other while engaging in FK and mutual stimulation. With me completely naked and Ava in just hold ups we engaged in OWO, RO, 69,DFK and protected sex.

As can be seen from her pics she is no stick insect and has all the right stuff in the right places. Proper good body and in great shape IMHO. She also has a great sense of humour and made the romp into great fun. I wish I could describe it like some on here but there is a certain oral technique that does it for me and Ava has that technique so I had to stop her before things came (pun intended ) too quickly which was hard when I had a face full of nice shaven wet pussy. Although I wanted to take her doggy it was too much to resist looking at her so I asked if she would get on top. She rubbered me up and got on board and she then fucked me to completion alternating between DFK and shoving her magnificent tits in my face. As I am a bit of a one popper these days we passed the rest of the time chatting and cuddling and with me playing with her magnificent assets. She has interesting conversation as well.

So to the controversial tattoos and  piercings.

IIRC correctly she has tattoos on her right arm and one on her upper thigh. These can be seen in her public pics but again IIRC this has not always been the case . There was evidence of removed piercings on her face and one concealed up her nose. I am not a fan of tattoos and piercings but I have come to live with them and they did not distract from the overall look which was excellent. Even with the piercings in I would still have described her as very attractive. She also has an excellent body that she knows how to use to please a man.

Overall one of the best punts I have had as she made the whole thing fun as well as sexy.

Just wish she was a bit closer to me but a return visit is definitely on the cards.

Recommended? You bet...

N
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:37:34 pm by Neal69 »

Offline Students Notebook

As you say Neal, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Glad you had a good time & interested to hear from you that you got DFK.

I'm afraid I didn't. I visited Ava twice and, despite her protestations, I don't remember so much as out lips touching.

I know it was a long time ago but I would remember.

There are many things that I also remember. I have to be careful not to be identified but I was very surprised to find the facial piercings.

They were in place for my first visit. Second time round she had taken them out !!

I was new to punting then. Now I know better and I know what I'm looking for.

S.N.