Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySoSexy - Underwhelming  (Read 1194 times)

Puta999

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

I liked the pics and profile.  I'd had a bit of a bad run recently with WG's saw the review on here, and thought I would pay for quality, and part with £200 for a one hour in call.  In summary it was my fault for letting her get away with it, but hopefully this brief review might help others not make the same mistake, and spot the 'tactics' she will deploy (if you let her).

Comms:  OK - booked on AW the day before.  Texted her to confirm booking in the morning, got the address. I made a uniform request, she replied to say no problem.

Venue: Very nice flat in a good location - probably why she is £200 ph.

Activity:  First warning sign was uniform request was not complied with, (after it had been confirmed by her), so straight away it tells you she "doesn't give a shit" about what you want, but she looks very hot and so I part with the cash. Second warning sign large TV in corner of room by bed is on showing the Olympics, sound is on low, but TV remains on throughout the hour!  Thinking about it now - WTF!  Note low level lighting, slightly enhanced by TV light, and this sometimes highlighted flaws in her facial makeup and the fact that she might be older than stated?

A bit of chit chat (she had a slightly disconcerting 'nervous' cough) then took a quick shower (I had already had a shower and a bath before the meeting).  Came back and we had a couple of  quick closed mouth kisses before we moved on to the bed, and she asked me to lick her out (tactic to avoid kissing her 'other' lips).

She has a very nice pussy and that was all good, I start to insert a finger and she says to kiss and lick her tits. Then we switch to 69. That goes OK except that I don't feel too much, and she then stops and turns around and I realise that the condom is on i.e. she must have put it on with her mouth whilst I was otherwise engaged and could not see! So enforced OW, and no option for OWO.

Sex in a few positions was OK, but she was obviously getting bored and wanted to watch some more Olympics, so asked me to come on her tits (Elapse time for sex around 20 mins).  Goes off for a long time to the bathroom to clean up, comes back and cleans me up.  I then realise that she has no intention of spending anymore 'quality' time with me.  Offers me a drink of whiskey - another tactic to get me off the bed. I'm invited to sit on the sofa, she sits on the arm of the sofa - out of reach.  More idle chit chat, time is up and shower before I leave. 

Summary:  Disappointing Sex with a very hot GF who doesn't care about you, and what you want, and more than willing to waste your time with chit chat and TV.

Offline pumps

sounds like a cunt thats getting paid far too much money, I guess in future when a girls not wearing the requested outfit you'll just walk without giving it a second thought

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

sounds like a cunt thats getting paid far too much money, I guess in future when a girls not wearing the requested outfit you'll just walk without giving it a second thought

External Link/Members Only

+1

Youre about to pay 200quid to someone who cant be bothered to listen to your request

Next time dont even go into the flat just turn around and leave