Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels  (Read 2140 times)

reference

So im looking for a particular wg who hasn't been on aw in a while but is known to work at brothels

I found a number for a brothel in the area she was advertised and asked for this particular girl.

They replied saying she was there, but i cant help but think they are lying, is there a way to check?

Dont really want to travel there only to find shes not there and then have them try to convince me with someone else

Online Jonestown

I can't help thinking you're lying as well, is there a way to check ?

reference

ok, is there a way to check was a dumb thing to write, was gonna edit it out . What i mean is, has anyone had similar experiences?

Online Jonestown

ok, is there a way to check was a dumb thing to write, was gonna edit it out . What i mean is, has anyone had similar experiences?

Happens all the time, they know if they get you in the door you're likely to stay and spend your money, they don't care which girl you see.

reference

Happens all the time, they know if they get you in the door you're likely to stay and spend your money, they don't care which girl you see.

has it happen to you? did you walk? (ive yet to walk thus far)

Offline smiths

So im looking for a particular wg who hasn't been on aw in a while but is known to work at brothels

I found a number for a brothel in the area she was advertised and asked for this particular girl.

They replied saying she was there, but i cant help but think they are lying, is there a way to check?

Dont really want to travel there only to find shes not there and then have them try to convince me with someone else

Yes, book her, turn up making sure you don't pay until you see it is her, if it isn't walk out, that's the only way you will be certain.

Offline ralhar

Yeah of course they are going to try and get you through the door if you make them pick up the phone... why not just ask around here and see if anyone know where she's working...

Offline saiyens22

Sorry to go slightly off topic but by brothel. Do you mean something similar to HOD or something different ?

fredpunter

Why not tell us what she was called on aw? Not many mind readers on here last time I checked

Offline ralhar

Sorry to go slightly off topic but by brothel. Do you mean something similar to HOD or something different ?

by brothel I'm fairly sure he means brothel... unless of course he means brothel.

I think HOD is similar to a brothel or it could be something different.

Have you seen this girl at HOD then?

raylondoner

Never had even a hint of B&S in my very long experience with HoD  :hi:

Offline saiyens22

Thanks I was not sure what brothel meant!

I was just asking because the only one I have ever heard off is HOD and is it a brothel is it not? Then again German brothel are different from Spanish one and from English one.

I thought more like a walk in brothel where you can choose between different girls like in Spain. Are those exist? Would you have Any good place you would recommend ? Beside HOD?

Online scutty brown

whats HOD?
House Of Dogs?   That's illegal you know.....

Offline ralhar

okay jokes aside...

A brothel to me is somewhere you can attend and get a choice of girls... I've never been but I gather HOD is more a case of one or two girls (on a rota) and you make your choice ahead of an appointment by pre-booking the girl you want to see... however, I'm sure they are flexible and would potentially let punters make their mind up when they get there (of course you risk a girl getting snapped up and being busy limiting your options) and I'm sure plenty of brothels will let you pre-book if you know who you want (and if you trust them not to be creative about who is on duty)... so none of this is set in stone I'm sure.

the phone box cards used to be a good way of finding west end brothels and getting a line up but from what I gather that scene has gone the same way as the walk ups however there might be some life in it if you dont mind being seen in a fucking phone box when every single person on the planet has some kind of mobile device...

the rota at those places was chaotic and not really dependable... in other words you never knew what you were going to get until you were there... this was all part of the fun for me but did make it all very hit and miss...

I think the internet is the culprit with regards to the demise and decline... why would punters (apart from ones like me that enjoy the chase) choose hit and miss over plan and target? Why would a pimp / madam / hooker risk getting busted in a brothel if they can stay "legal" (ish) in an apartment or just run a website...

good luck and let us know if you find one.