Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen her? Naughty Dolly Babe  (Read 1525 times)

Offline DubCee

External Link/Members Only

She has been on my hotlist for a while but the lack of any intel on UKP makes me hesitate. A TOFT may be on the cards here as her pics look good (to me)

SamyWestLdn

Would have never thought she could attract some punters.... There is no accounting for taste 

Offline dipset

It may be because im somewhat a stoner but is that door bending quite abit  :rolleyes:

Offline DubCee

It may be because im somewhat a stoner but is that door bending quite abit  :rolleyes:

Its photoshop mate. Nothing to do with being stoned lol but nonetheless, that ass bent over looks good for a good jackhammering

Offline El Jefe

She is operating on a walk up service. After you call the number they text you the address and you just turn up and text them when your there, so you have no idea if they are free or not, not the sort of system I prefer.

Offline DubCee

She is operating on a walk up service. After you call the number they text you the address and you just turn up and text them when your there, so you have no idea if they are free or not, not the sort of system I prefer.

That bullocks suck. Its very likely you would be left waiting for a while after making the journey and all that jazz

Offline SirPuntz

but have any of you tried her? is she any good?