Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: i recomend Hounslow central for some action  (Read 1264 times)

yodeling

i have been going to the dives there for 10 years and always had a good time and never any let downs as theyre well run with changing asian women every week.every one was a winner
what to do is get the local paper from w.h smiths for the adverts for massage places and give them a call.

they get busted regularly by cops, so change a bit.. but a place i used for years is still going with some very hot asian students from china ,japan,korea and India and thailand ..better than the soho walkups with their jaded women..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 05:42:53 pm by yodeling »

Online Jonestown

You got a phone number for this place that has japanese and korean students changing weekly ?

yodeling

sorry i dont have it as just used to go round there in afternoons and inspect the latest gals.. no need to call em
usually 2 or 3 on duty ..they show you the roughies first so wait to see em all

the addy is 9 school road .you can see it on google street maps but hounslow is full of dives ,bigger than soho market imo

take no notice of the run down house the chinese manager is ok

yodeling

also look for card adverts in shop windows near hounslow bus garage for gals advertising their services ..they change around when they get busted .. one dive near the bus garage had around 16 women on the game and had some wet indian fanny there.. local anglo /indian gals..sad to say it was busted eventually

Offline grandaddybadman

also look for card adverts in shop windows near hounslow bus garage for gals advertising their services ..they change around when they get busted .. one dive near the bus garage had around 16 women on the game and had some wet indian fanny there.. local anglo /indian gals..sad to say it was busted eventually

Good for you, but I am looking for either girls with huge tits (that are not bbw) or big booty chicks like the "instagram models"  do they have many of them around?
I doubt they have girls that look like my type.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Jonestown

Good for you, but I am looking for either girls with huge tits (that are not bbw) or big booty chicks like the "instagram models"  do they have many of them around?
I doubt they have girls that look like my type

It Hounslow grandad, uber shithole, would be a brave man indeed who walked up and rang the bell of the address given above, not without some more information and telephone clarification of what you’d be walking into.

Offline grandaddybadman

:hi: :hi:
It Hounslow grandad, uber shithole, would be a brave man indeed who walked up and rang the bell of the address given above, not without some more information and telephone clarification of what you’d be walking into.

I used to have a girlfriend that lived in isleworth/ bretford. It did seem a little rundown when i passed through there but i have never stayed there. :hi:
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac