Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone familiar with Susanne Dila?  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Fletch747

I've just come across Susanne down in Wimbledon.
Ticks a lot of my boxes and looks the biz MILF-wise.
Anyone on UKP seen her? 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's got a few reviews on our favourite site - but I know not to trust, and no mention on here.

Offline Brompton

I've just come across Susanne down in Wimbledon.
Ticks a lot of my boxes and looks the biz MILF-wise.
Anyone on UKP seen her? 

She's got a few reviews on our favourite site - but I know not to trust, and no mention on here.

She's one of the two 'boss ladies' at the Hungarian house in Wimbledon, she works too but not often & had a previous profile (different name) that vanished & this appeared.

It's the same house that Eve Moon works from & previously Stacey Summer (retired I believe) & Lady Crystal now at Harrow. Pre Wimbledon they were based in Southfields.

I saw Crystal many times at Southfields (superb) but Harrow now too far for me. I have seen Eve many times but her service has gone downhill to what it was & other WGs there have had luke warm reviews latterly & they don't seem to keep many of the girls nowadays. I've not seen Susanne though!

Offline Fletch747

Thanks Bonetti - useful info.  :thumbsup:
I've had Eva Moon on the HL for a while as well.
Will try Susanne and report back.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:56:26 pm by Fletch747 »

Offline chris_9000

New punter from Wimbledon here.
Fletch - have u tried Susanne yet?

Offline Fletch747

Messaged her a couple of weeks ago - as yet nothing.
I see she has logged in since though.
Maybe she's playing hard to get  :)

Offline Brompton

Having used this establishment over the years Southfields & Wimbledon I realised very early on they don't respond to emails.

I have always made bookings by phone (number normally shows unless they are away) one lady makes the bookings for all the girls & her English is ok & that way seems to work.

As I said previously the service & girls has gone down in quality but I've never been with Susanne (I remember now her previous profile was under name of Clau Dee)

Hope that helps  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

Says she does duos with Clau dee.  I guess she didn't get the memo about the new name, heh heh.

Offline Fletch747

Thanks (again) for the info.
Susanne doesn't have a tel number quoted at the moment - but her friend Kiara does. Would they share the same number?

Offline Brompton

Thanks (again) for the info.
Susanne doesn't have a tel number quoted at the moment - but her friend Kiara does. Would they share the same number?

No they all have different numbers which show when they are in UK & one 'secretary/maid' answers all phones & books.

Offline Fletch747

Cheers Bonetti  :thumbsup: - I thought maybe the maid would may have just the one number for all her stable.  I'll keep an eye on Suzanne's profile for a number.

Offline mattharding

Saw her this evening. I'll do a proper field report tomorrow. In short, her profile is accurate. She's got a nice curvy tanned body, nice eyes/face, good size tits and arse, all as per her photos. Reasonably good English too. Officially recommended punt.