Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI AMY - Lewisham  (Read 966 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6619008) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline elnukky

Thai AMY - External Link/Members Only

Lewisham branch apartment.

Thai MILF, 5'4, thick with some curves, B cup with large dark brown nipples. Most of the photos are out of date or filtered. She actually looks like this photo External Link/Members Only

The usual shared shower. She had a slight hint of wine breath and I think she was a bit inebriated. This definitely impaired her performance. She seemed more interested in extended OWO. Not usually a complaint, but when it came to fucking, she put in minimum effort, and even complained that I took too long to cum.

Nice lady, but nowhere her A game. Maybe someone else will have a better experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FlaccidChimp

I went to see her but walked. I was nearing the last of my punting budget due to having to buy Christmas presents for the kids soon. I wanted to make sure my last session for a while was a good one and didn't think it would be with her. Her butt protruded a bit at the back but not at the sides which seemed a bit weird looking. I only went hoping she would be an Asian girl with a nice big butt which I rarely ever see in life.