Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zelda Thai - Baywater  (Read 1557 times)

35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5745876) (31 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
90 review(s) for ariel sexy thai girl (81 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
107 review(s) for Zelda Thai (97 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kolo2021

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Date: 31/03/2021
Duration: 1 Hour
Price: £150
Girl: Zelda is a cute Thai girl, with a toned body and a great arse! She has a great bubbly personality and a lovely smile. She looks like she is in her mid to early 20's.

Action: I was in the area for a meeting with a customer and had an itch, and Zelda always exceeded in scratching that itch. 1.5 hours before the punt I texted her, expected her to be busy, but lucky me she was free.
Arrived, she waiting in front of the door for me dressed in a sexy dress, that highlighted her sexy figure, smiling and greeting me with a big hug and kiss.

Zelda and I always have a little banter while taking off my clothes, I had not seen her in 3 months so we had a lot to catch up on.

Still talking away in the shower as she is soaping me up and rinsing me off, and then she gets on her knees and starts DT me, and after 1 minute I had to stand her up before I unloaded into her mouth, I like to savour the moment and not blow my load so quickly... she had a mischievous grin on her face as she always wants to see how many time she can make me cum in 1 session, man I wanted to unload on her face there and then!

Out of the shower, onto the bed me laying on my back, and she using her tongue expertly on my neck, ears, nipples, sucked on my nipples for a minutes, love my nipples being licked and sucked, licking me all the way down to my balls, some light rimming and then she focused on my shaft. She expertly worked he cute mouth all over that shaft, me occasionally pushing her head all the way down and holding for a second or 2. We positioned ourselves do that I could see her from behind in the mirror as she expertly gobbled my dick, she looks perfect from behind! I had to pause her three times as to not unload in her mouth... oh she knows what she was doing... as again she gave me that mischievous grin again.

I told her to sit on my face and suffocate me as lick away at her delicious tasting and looking pussy as I was jacking off. After 5 minutes this switches to 69.

Looking at her behind in the mirror had driven me crazy to fuck that sweet looking pussy of hers, so rubber on and she jumped on CG. Man she was riding me, sucking my nipples, nibbling my ears, sucking my neck, and bouncing on me like a crazed woman, then jumps off, turns around, leans forwards so that her sweet holes are on display, fuck she looks good from behind, reverse CW slides onto my dick and starts pumping back and forth.... then after 2 mins I stand up, edge of the bed and fuck her vigorously in doggy into I unload in the bag... my plan was to unload onto her mischievous looking face but by that time I was beyond the point of no return!

Throughout the entire session, there was DFK, apart from when in reverse CG and Doggy position

Wiped off, a massage for 15 minutes, shower, clothes on, paper work done, another hug and kiss at the door, grab of my crotch and then went home, again whilst talking about stuff, don't ask as a typical guys always forgets the details.

My itch, well Zelda completely ensured that it was wiped from the face of the earth, but to be honest today I have a crazy itch to go and see her again sometime next week, although Lisa8585 keeps asking when I will c her again, so we will see.

She is a lovely lady, seems to love her job and delivers an excellent service every time I see her, that is why she is always my reliable punt. I only try new punts if my regulars are busy, and even then I usually just wait until they r next free, no rush, I prefer a guaranteed good time.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 12:43:50 am by kolo2021 »

Offline tantraman

Girl: Zelda is a cute Thai girl, with a toned body and a great arse! She has a great bubbly personality and a lovely smile. She looks like she is in her mid to early 20's.

... as per plenty of photos collected here :music: