Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Denise sweetxxx - Wembley Park  (Read 658 times)

2 review(s) for Denise sweetxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline LNDNman

Paid: £60
Duration: half hour

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: initially good, fairly sure it was direct with the girl (she had about 5 phones on her bed), got a bit worried when I arrived to the road as she wasn't answering, but then answered on 3rd call...

Location/venue: flat in a fairly new purpose built building close to Wembley Park, she didn't want to give me the address exactly but said for me to walk down the road with the phone in hand and she'd say when she could see me. Not had that before.

Looks: clearly the girl in the pictures, probably more like early 20's than the 19yo stated. Dark blonde, complete absence of make-up when I saw her and seemed very beige. Body was nice and firm and petite. From her photos I would have said a 6.5/10 facially, in person probably a 5/10. Body was accurate representation.

Services: No anal although listed and requested, no French kissing although GFE requested (profile states: "YES I DO OFFER FULL GFE.FRENCH KISSING, LOADS OF CUDDLES AND A REALLY NAUGHTY ENDING"). The whole encounter was very unenthused, tired, robotic and miserable.

The meet: she "greeted" me at the entrance to her flat, she wearing a t-shirt and no make-up. Sexy it wasn't. Led me to the bedroom where she stood in the corner and removed her T and nickers. Waited for me to get undressed. Wow I thought, this is lacking chemistry. Anyway, i handed her the money and thought "fuck it", I'm her and I'm going to give it a good go.
Started with some lame OWO after I had a quick shower. She then rapped me up lay on her back, tired... thought she may fall asleep. I went deep and hard and she just moved herself into the most awkward positions which made it unejoyable for me and couldn't get a good flow. I motioned to her to get on her knees and I'd go doggy, she did - reluctantly. Miserable... anyway, it kind of added to the experience that she was that miserable as it reminded me of this bitch I used to work with that she sort of resembled. I have it to her as hard as possible, in the darkest part of my mind I was glad she wasn't enjoying it and making it just so.

It was a totally disappointing punt and has perhaps now ruined my entire view of Romanian punts. I think im going to steer clear for the foreseeable future.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review...welcome to the club of disppointed young Romanian girl Fkk'rs....there are some non kissing rom girls that are pretty and  are a comfortable Fkk..some reviews on here...but I tend to avoid any WG with sweet suffix...sweet means shit in Romanian. ...