Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Brazilian Hotties  (Read 115164 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Are you sure you meant to post on this thread ?
One of the FHs can move it to one of the BBW / fat arse type topics should you request
The subject line does include 'hotties'  ;)

Online sparkus

I'd normally say likely b&s but her ads have been around a while:

I texted and the location is a piece of piss for me this weekend so will report back (she or maid speaks fluent English on phone).

Offline DoorDash

Offline bops909

Looks decent. But 4 tonne? Will wait and see if the phone dries up 👁 🐅

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good video on Kommons/Chelsea

Can't be in two places at once...

May have just arrived here from France...

Offline Saltnpepper

Are you sure you meant to post on this thread ?
One of the FHs can move it to one of the BBW / fat arse type topics should you request
The subject line does include 'hotties'  ;)

😆🤣 I take it she's not your cup of tea then, fair play.

Offline webpunter

😆🤣 I take it she's not your cup of tea then, fair play.

:hi:
I was but jesting  ;)
I wouldn't recommend face sitting as oxgen starvation could be a risk
I do like a brazza bum bum, when attached to a fittie hottie
Good luck

Offline last_days_of_logan

I'd normally say likely b&s but her ads have been around a while:

I texted and the location is a piece of piss for me this weekend so will report back (she or maid speaks fluent English on phone).

B&S....Kaori used to use that set of pictures all the time. You will probably see her

Online sparkus

B&S....Kaori used to use that set of pictures all the time. You will probably see her

I went and it wasn't her. The actual WG was very short and had great curves but I didn't punt it.
Three Brazilians on, will keep an eye out for this place as it's good for me.

Offline Punting2022

As of this posting, accessing AW profile from Spain and same photos in use on a couple of Spanish profiles.

300ph incalls. Shes happy to do vid calls. Does kissing etc. I may book

Offline Mr Sinister

I saw an absolute big Brazilian bunda while out to the shops today, she was with a another girl very plain nondescript who from my limited Spanish/Portuguese was explaining the area to her.

Girl in question mulato, big chebs spilling out her top, pretty face done up in make up, massive ass, dressed in some awful Juicy couture tracksuit and sliders. There's a few VS profiles that I'm going to take a gander on see what pops up

I saw an absolute big Brazilian bunda while out to the shops today, she was with a another girl very plain nondescript who from my limited Spanish/Portuguese was explaining the area to her.

Girl in question mulato, big chebs spilling out her top, pretty face done up in make up, massive ass, dressed in some awful Juicy couture tracksuit and sliders. There's a few VS profiles that I'm going to take a gander on see what pops up

Oh do please keep us posted

Online Chezdon2

No idea if this site is legit but this looks decent -

May check her out on Friday on my day off.

Offline PilotMan

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:30:28 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Mr Sinister

Oh do please keep us posted

Went to go visit one profile but location turned out to be a spa on a busy high st with a big flashing 'knocking shop' sign on it, so I avoided for now. Can't be getting spotted there

Went to go visit one profile but location turned out to be a spa on a busy high st with a big flashing 'knocking shop' sign on it, so I avoided for now. Can't be getting spotted there

LMAO

Offline Bigjimmyjones

No idea if this site is legit but this looks decent -

May check her out on Friday on my day off.

Crikey, surgeon looks to have done a fantastic job

Online Chezdon2

Crikey, surgeon looks to have done a fantastic job

Don't really care for tits (bum/thigh guy). Everything else appears natural. Certainly moreso than your average latina.

These websites (lovely-latinas etc) anyway, are they long-distance pimps (just doing the bookings) or is it an actual brothel? If it's the latter then I ain't interested.

Offline PilotMan

Don't really care for tits (bum/thigh guy). Everything else appears natural. Certainly moreso than your average latina.

These websites (lovely-latinas etc) anyway, are they long-distance pimps (just doing the bookings) or is it an actual brothel? If it's the latter then I ain't interested.

It's not a brothel as in "you walk in and pick a girl". Check out some of the reviews on here, you'll get the gist of it.

Offline Saltnpepper

Can vouch for this girl. Good sp just can’t take a pounding. Has a hot friend too.

Cheers for the update Ron I think I know the mate you're on about, only issue is the link is dead now.😪