Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a group working from same premises NW London  (Read 890 times)

Offline shagbambi

I was wondering if you could help me find a decent group (ie. 2 or 3 girls) working from the same premises in NW London doing incalls.  It would seem Belsize Chicas are looking for new premises as they are not working as per their AW page.  Ideally Latinas, Polish or Hungarian girls.  You can PM details if you do not wish to post.  Thanks.

Offline Steve2

I was wondering if you could help me find a decent group (ie. 2 or 3 girls) working from the same premises in NW London doing incalls.  It would seem Belsize Chicas are looking for new premises as they are not working as per their AW page.  Ideally Latinas, Polish or Hungarian girls.  You can PM details if you do not wish to post.  Thanks.

Several groups in and around Harrow but not sure if they are decent

It's normally pretty obvious from a proximity search and seeing almost identical profiles coming up

Doing a search of 0 miles of HA1 brings up a few with

Harrow On The Hill,
Wembley, Greenford,
Heathrow,
Harrow

raylondoner

Several groups in and around Harrow but not sure if they are decent

It's normally pretty obvious from a proximity search and seeing almost identical profiles coming up

Doing a search of 0 miles of HA1 brings up a few with

Harrow On The Hill,
Wembley, Greenford,
Heathrow,
Harrow

I got 32 hits, of which 9 offer Bareback!  :scare:

Offline Sedlmayer

Crystal and Nicky, both as per my recent reviews. Harrow on the Hill

Vivien, Nichole, Kendra and Audrey, as per the Don's reviews. Golders Green

Both premises fine - all Hungarians. £90 - £100 per hour.

Offline Steve2

I always tick "dislikes" bareback so got 23 profiles

Out of them there seems to be at least 3 obvious groups

Offline Sedlmayer

I always tick "dislikes" bareback so got 23 profiles

Out of them there seems to be at least 3 obvious groups

So please could you share?

Offline shagbambi

Thanks guys for the leads and tips to improve my AW search.  Will investigate them next week.

Offline Steve2

So please could you share?

Have a search Sed and if they are not obvious, let me know by all means

One group has

Harrow On The Hill,
Wembley, Greenford,
Heathrow,
Harrow

as the locations