Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street prostitution in London thread  (Read 85677 times)

Offline arrow0404

From limited drives on sporadic occasions;

Ilford lane - almost completely dead, there is a specific enforcement task force that has cleaned the area up

Romford Road - not far from the dixy/petrol station side there are like 2-3 girls, usually standing together maybe 1 opposite.

Lea bridge road - Dead, you'll find the odd 1 if you're lucky and she'll be a drugged Brit

Fore Street - seeing a few near the tower block or by the BP petrol station, it's quite random but definitely not nearly as many as there used to be. And I see police there much more frequently so I get a bit hesitant at even attempting to even approach one. There was once a cute dark haired Brit that approached me when I was parked and offered £20 for BJ but I was paranoid she might be plod undercover so I said no (maybe too many movies?).

Where else do people know of, apart from Sussex gardens?

Ilford lane maybe 5/6 years ago was teaming with street hookers you could take your pick :
EE, British, Ebony’s , Asians but as mentioned the council have ‘cleaned’ it all up
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 08:23:40 pm by arrow0404 »

Offline cotton

Fore st bit after 2am this morning there were a few romanians about. A bunch of 3 on the corner by the Gilpin and a few sat down by costa.  Only saw one english chik. 
Stamford hill.brownswood was dead , saw just one blonde girl about 4am near stoke newington station. Oh and shacklewell lane there was a solitary brown skinned hooker , medium height , slim , very smiley and very pretty , looked a bit like a young nicol schwartzinger from the sugar cat dolls, anyone familiar. When theyre that glamorous and pretty i always worry it might be a tranny tho  :scare: , plus id just seen another chik so i was just window shopping  :thumbsup:

Offline Rick2468

😂😂😂
Last year in Manchester I was walking around the RLD when a guy asked me for a light. I was gonna give him a light when I realised;

1-I don’t smoke
2-my lighter was a punting ‘approach lighter’.
3- we both reading from the same hymn book😮😮

I said “no” and made a sharp exit.

I used to work near Waterloo and on one lunch break a man walked up to me and asked me for directions to "The Pleasuredome" which is/was a gay sauna by Waterloo station. I walked past it most days so I gave him directions and he said "You come too?". I laughed and said no and he looked at me pissed off and said "why not?" and stood there as if I would change my mind. I walked off.

Offline Xtro

Fore st bit after 2am this morning there were a few romanians about. A bunch of 3 on the corner by the Gilpin and a few sat down by costa.  Only saw one english chik. 
Stamford hill.brownswood was dead , saw just one blonde girl about 4am near stoke newington station. Oh and shacklewell lane there was a solitary brown skinned hooker , medium height , slim , very smiley and very pretty , looked a bit like a young nicol schwartzinger from the sugar cat dolls, anyone familiar. When theyre that glamorous and pretty i always worry it might be a tranny tho  :scare: , plus id just seen another chik so i was just window shopping  :thumbsup:

There used to be a fit black girl that way called Page. I've seen her on a couple of occasions.
She always wore a wig... long, straightened hair, hence the tranny look possibly? SHE is the real deal though.

I used to work near Waterloo and on one lunch break a man walked up to me and asked me for directions to "The Pleasuredome" which is/was a gay sauna by Waterloo station. I walked past it most days so I gave him directions and he said "You come too?". I laughed and said no and he looked at me pissed off and said "why not?" and stood there as if I would change my mind. I walked off.

You should have said "We're a long way from home", pointed to the sky and said "There goes a supernova" and then legged it!   :cool:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 11:56:31 am by Xtro »

Offline Chorley

I think Ilford's pretty dead now as the Met had a purge there a while ago and I know they had TSG officers patrolling fairly recently following a spike in knife crime and terror related stuff.

No matter how horny I was, I wouldn't fancy getting dragged out of my car by a bunch of burly coppers in riot gear while I'm being sucked off by some smackhead.  :scare: :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:07:22 pm by Chorley »

Offline cotton

There used to be a fit black girl that way called Page. I've seen her on a couple of occasions.
She always wore a wig... long, straightened hair, hence the tranny look possibly? SHE is the real deal though.
Good info Xtro , thanks.  If i see her again il defo check her out  :thumbsup:

Offline Xtro

Good info Xtro , thanks.  If i see her again il defo check her out  :thumbsup:

Tell her she has a really nice name and see if she gives you the same reply as I got regarding her surname.
You couldn't make it up!   :lol:

Offline zinger

I wouldn't know how to spot a street WG.

But.. I was on my way to a punt one night after 12am and I spotted a lady on a corner who was looking at me very keenly she must have been a WG. I would have said she was EE from glancing at her. The location was around Pimlico/Sloan Square in West London.

Punting has become very stale of late for me and I imagine a street pick up would be a big thrill. Unfortunately it is illegal :/

Online sparkus

From limited drives on sporadic occasions;

Ilford lane - almost completely dead, there is a specific enforcement task force that has cleaned the area up

Romford Road - not far from the dixy/petrol station side there are like 2-3 girls, usually standing together maybe 1 opposite.

Lea bridge road - Dead, you'll find the odd 1 if you're lucky and she'll be a drugged Brit

Fore Street - seeing a few near the tower block or by the BP petrol station, it's quite random but definitely not nearly as many as there used to be. And I see police there much more frequently so I get a bit hesitant at even attempting to even approach one. There was once a cute dark haired Brit that approached me when I was parked and offered £20 for BJ but I was paranoid she might be plod undercover so I said no (maybe too many movies?).

Where else do people know of, apart from Sussex gardens?

Surely the Ilford Lane WGs have just been displaced elsewhere?

Online sparkus

Forest Gate/Stratford end of Romford Rd; there have been a couple dotted about on a couple of nights over the last week or so.
Also bottom end of Leytonstone High Rd, but not often.

Do you mean by Maryland or Thatched House junction? I've seen ebonies strutting around who I'd love to be WGs but I just took them as going from A to B.

Offline Xtro

Do you mean by Maryland or Thatched House junction? I've seen ebonies strutting around who I'd love to be WGs but I just took them as going from A to B.

Used to be a couple normally between those 2 landmarks, Sometimes on the corner of Janson Rd near the 24 hour shop/zebra crossing. Occasionally I've seen girls walk towards Maryland Stn, down Water Lane onto Romford Rd which is what I see recently.

RE:- Ilford Lane displaced girls..... There are some on Romford Road from Dersingham towards the lights at the 3 Rabbits pub, (if that's what it still is).   :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 10:42:16 pm by Xtro »

Offline Cooldick

Yes there are some girls after 11pm on Romford Road as mentioned above i witnessed that Saturday night

Online sparkus

I've only ever seen druggies on Romford Road, usually scrawny and matted hair tied back tight (apologies if this is turning anyone on) but it was also a favourite of those Channel 5 'vice police' programmes a few years back, with undercover ops usually reeling in a stream of white van men who then had to do a walk of shame from the magistrates' court.

Offline cotton

Yes there are some girls after 11pm on Romford Road as mentioned above i witnessed that Saturday night
Personally ive always found saturday night the worst night for Romford Road , plenty of chiks about but they always seem to be on their phones and waiting for someone to pick them up. Its going to be a busy night for hookers.

Offline cotton

Went to Fore St yesterday.  Apparently one girl recently got murdered and another got slashed but escaped.  The police have caught the guy that did it thankfully.  There are candles at the corner by BP.
Still plenty of girls about.

Offline handy_lad

I saw few girls on fore Street last week also. Was around 1am. But I don't have the balls to engage with them. Seems too risky, always plenty of people about no matter the time.
I tend to stay up hertford Road/ Enfield lock ways but haven't seen any of the regular girls since before lockdown. Although I haven't been out as much at those hours for a while now

Offline QuakerOats

Went to Fore St yesterday.  Apparently one girl recently got murdered and another got slashed but escaped.  The police have caught the guy that did it thankfully.  There are candles at the corner by BP.
Still plenty of girls about.

I went around 1am on Tuesday night and I couldn't see anyone in the Fore St area. What time did you go?

Offline MLawro93

Fore Street ain't safe at the moment. There have been attacks on prostitutes, residents, and just about everyone else. People are getting burgled left, right and centre. It is insane. It has been attracting a lot of heat from criminals recently. There have been a spike in acid attacks recently as well. The judges near the court are constantly complaining to the police as they keep getting approached by prostitutes. That is how bad it is. Fucking judges getting approached by the girls.

The MET have set up a task force to deal with the influx in the crime within the area. They are coming down hard on the area. Many of the trouble makers are taking advantage of the law as they currently can't be evicted which is a load of bollocks. So many junkies in the area as well, drug dealers dealing heavier drugs, its like attracting flies to a big pile of shit. I could go on and on. Just avoid the place. It ain't fucking worth it.

I get our hobby plays within a grey area of the law, but seriously, keep yourself safe. Given the current climate, coupled with economic uncertainty, plus the big BREXIT looming. Areas like Edmonton will be hardest hit, sure the prostitutes will be attractive, but the risk of something else happening is far too far.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

i drove past the bp station and theres all candles lit up, a woman got stabbed 7 times by and sadly passed away.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 11:26:01 pm by princemenou »

Offline Xtro

i drove past the bp station and theres all candles lit up, a woman got stabbed 7 times by and sadly passed away.

It took a similar murder on Ilford Lane before it got cleaned up.
Unfortunately, that's probably what it takes before any real enforcement can happen.
Piss poor laws.   :thumbsdown:

Offline cotton

I went around 1am on Tuesday night and I couldn't see anyone in the Fore St area. What time did you go?
Around 4am.  Theres usually at least a few hookers milling about , how good are your at whore spotting ? Have you ever been with a street whore before ? Do you know what to look for ? This info will better equip us to diagnose the issue  :thumbsup:

Lots of girls about since weather cooled down , sam , east london , white , long brown hair , very small , bit spotty , age could have been anything from young up to mid 30s , turned out to be 21, good bj cim £20.

Offline BBC_ONE_HD

Was approached in Slough last night ( not London I know) but this was the second time I've been approached there on a Thursday night which is the only time I'm there. Guessing it must be quite an active area.

Offline BBC_ONE_HD

Where in Slough?

First time on Ledgers Road and last night on Stoke Poges Lane by the park
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 03:56:10 pm by BBC_ONE_HD »

Offline TP84

Was approached in Slough last night ( not London I know) but this was the second time I've been approached there on a Thursday night which is the only time I'm there. Guessing it must be quite an active area.

When i worked in Slough and finish at late shift about 10 and going home i would see some ladies of the night by the sports centre/ice rink.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 07:32:47 pm by TP84 »

Offline vaddapalwan

Anyone noticed the black lady with blonde wig near the petrol station on Fore Street. She seems a lot older and looks off her head a lot. Every time I make eye contact with her when driving past it puts me off for the night

Or I'll go further ahead and the Roms look 10000% more appealing

Offline Dark_Gable

I've spotted at least 5 women around the Sussex Gardens area the past 2 nights.
I wasn't looking for them but the first night I was at a red light when the car in front suddenly jumped the red, turned left and stopped and negotiated with a woman on a street corner, who then got into the vehicle. After observing this I kept a look out and noticed that there were a number of women around.

What are the typical rates for this sort of service? Do you do it in your car or do the women have somewhere discreet to take you?

Offline The888

Sussex is usually about 50quid.

Dunno about the car (I'd welcome any intel, assume they know somewhere to go). Usually I have picked them up on foot.

Online sparkus

I've never stepped foot there (SG) but even I know there's 'willing' hotels nearby which operate by the hour.

Offline LLPunting

Dunno about the car (I'd welcome any intel, assume they know somewhere to go). Usually I have picked them up on foot.

How long do you get for your 50?  Which services/positions were included?

Offline HERTSBLUE

How long do you get for your 50?  Which services/positions were included?
Sounds fun in a car.

Offline Alastor22

I have picked them up on foot.

Oh? And where do you take them? To your place? Walking?

Offline Chorley

Fore Street ain't safe at the moment. There have been attacks on prostitutes, residents, and just about everyone else. People are getting burgled left, right and centre. It is insane. It has been attracting a lot of heat from criminals recently. There have been a spike in acid attacks recently as well. The judges near the court are constantly complaining to the police as they keep getting approached by prostitutes. That is how bad it is. Fucking judges getting approached by the girls.

The MET have set up a task force to deal with the influx in the crime within the area. They are coming down hard on the area. Many of the trouble makers are taking advantage of the law as they currently can't be evicted which is a load of bollocks. So many junkies in the area as well, drug dealers dealing heavier drugs, its like attracting flies to a big pile of shit. I could go on and on. Just avoid the place. It ain't fucking worth it.

I get our hobby plays within a grey area of the law, but seriously, keep yourself safe. Given the current climate, coupled with economic uncertainty, plus the big BREXIT looming. Areas like Edmonton will be hardest hit, sure the prostitutes will be attractive, but the risk of something else happening is far too far.

That whole area is now dodgy as fuck and has massively declined.  :thumbsdown: Shame, as not that long ago it was a decent working class area with a thriving industry and a real community feel  :(

Offline Xtro

That whole area is now dodgy as fuck and has massively declined.  :thumbsdown: Shame, as not that long ago it was a decent working class area with a thriving industry and a real community feel  :(

Don't forget Ripspeed!   :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

SHIT! Just researching this, I found out that Keith Ripp, (founder), died just recently.  RIP (No pun intended).   :cry:
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 11:33:15 am by Xtro »

Offline Chorley

Don't forget Ripspeed!   :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

SHIT! Just researching this, I found out that Keith Ripp, (founder), died just recently.  RIP (No pun intended).   :cry:
External Link/Members Only
Yep.  :thumbsup:  And the Royal Small Arms Factory, Ferguson and Hotpoint, plus many others from much further back. All long gone unfortunately.  :(

Offline Xtro

Yep.  :thumbsup:  And the Royal Small Arms Factory, Ferguson and Hotpoint, plus many others from much further back. All long gone unfortunately.  :(

A mate of mine must have frequented that place..... The cunt never bought a round in the pub!!   :D
Either that or his pockets were too deep! 

Offline The888

Oh? And where do you take them? To your place? Walking?

Think dark disused alley and your there mate......
I'll save exact details.

Pick one up, they will show you what's what.

Offline Chorley

A mate of mine must have frequented that place..... The cunt never bought a round in the pub!!   :D
Either that or his pockets were too deep!
Badoom! Tish!  I'm her all week, etc, etc  :D

Offline cotton

Fore St 1am this morning - loads of Romanians about , more than ive seen in a while including some little blonde ones.

Offline Absolutman

Apart from the lack of supply, is it not just to risky to go for this? What with criminalisation and police patrols, arrests, convictions and criminal records etc. A variant and possible work around would be for pick-ups in bars and cafes. Herewith, a what might have been. Was in Earls Court the other day and spotted a stunner outside the door of a corner pub on Earls Court road near the tube station. Out of curiosity, followed her inside and was amazed she made eye contact and made it obvious she wanted to talk. She just had to be an SP as she was a 9/10, scantily clad and thirty years younger than me. Did not engage as I had a business appointment I was on my way to and I could not put off but too late I realised I should have spoken to test my theory and get her number. This was early afternoon so I guess she was taking a break between clients, working nearby and advertising while on her break. My point being picking up an SP in a bar is not kerb crawling and a pretty girl chatting to an older guy is hardly solicitation and what goes on later is not illegal as long as it is consensual and in private.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Apart from the lack of supply, is it not just to risky to go for this? What with criminalisation and police patrols, arrests, convictions and criminal records etc. A variant and possible work around would be for pick-ups in bars and cafes. Herewith, a what might have been. Was in Earls Court the other day and spotted a stunner outside the door of a corner pub on Earls Court road near the tube station. Out of curiosity, followed her inside and was amazed she made eye contact and made it obvious she wanted to talk. She just had to be an SP as she was a 9/10, scantily clad and thirty years younger than me. Did not engage as I had a business appointment I was on my way to and I could not put off but too late I realised I should have spoken to test my theory and get her number. This was early afternoon so I guess she was taking a break between clients, working nearby and advertising while on her break. My point being picking up an SP in a bar is not kerb crawling and a pretty girl chatting to an older guy is hardly solicitation and what goes on later is not illegal as long as it is consensual and in private.
six years without a review no wonder you passed up the hottie.

Offline TP84

I have seen them go down stairs outside apartments/hotel and then pop back up later. I noticed last time i was there that people are starting to use a chain and lock on the gates to the stairs which i guess is to keep them out.

Offline Rover78

I have seen them go down stairs outside apartments/hotel and then pop back up later. I noticed last time i was there that people are starting to use a chain and lock on the gates to the stairs which i guess is to keep them out.

On one drunken evening I passed by that way and was led down the stairs to the courtyard in front of one of the hotels. when I questioned this she told me that the hotel takes a backhander to turn a blind eye. They also provide them with rooms for an hour at a time.

Offline Mikey123

On one drunken evening I passed by that way and was led down the stairs to the courtyard in front of one of the hotels. when I questioned this she told me that the hotel takes a backhander to turn a blind eye. They also provide them with rooms for an hour at a time.

How much you pay and what service?

Offline Rover78

How much you pay and what service?

Think it was £30 for OW. It was crap but I'd had a few beers.

Offline Rick2468

I was walking in the Docklands area this morning and a woman was walking the other way in fitness gear. Seemed to be just another jogger but as we were about to pass she said "Want to be my valentine?" and then she repeated herself louder just as we were passing. I didn't make eye contact as I thought she was just a nut case but it crossed my mind that she might have been touting for business. I am not convinced as it was 7.30am in the morning and she was dressed up like a jogger. Very mystified. She looked in decent shape from a distance but I didn't look at her up close as I was too nervous to!

Offline Xtro

I was walking in the Docklands area this morning .......

That's an odd encounter. 

Where in Docklands?

Offline Rick2468

That's an odd encounter. 

Where in Docklands?

It was on Lower Lea Crossing.