Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Brazilian Hotties  (Read 113814 times)

Offline Harry Monk

Surely broken a record with new arrivals in September.

Staff at Heathrow must be flabbergasted.

Some do seem a bit too good to be true, and good service isn’t guaranteed. 

E.g External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks amazing...almost to good to be true  :unknown:

Online stuart.

Online stuart.

Is this one to good to be true External Link/Members Only

She looks amazing.

Offline king tarzan

She looks amazing.

energy draining :lol: :lol: :lol:are you up to the task? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online stuart.

energy draining :lol: :lol: :lol:are you up to the task? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course I am, why wouldn't I be. I'm just wondering if she is real? if she is I'm in  :D

Offline Harry Monk

She looks amazing.

Blimey she looks hot. A quick scan of ad suggests she doesn't offer FS though  :(

Offline kungpo

Of course I am, why wouldn't I be. I'm just wondering if she is real? if she is I'm in  :D

Says her names a secret because she's famous in Brazil apparently.

Offline doublehappiness

She looks amazing.
Awesome. She's on my list now. This butt must surely be fake but I don't care.  :D

Offline Thelatitude0

I think she's genuine

she had this profile on AW - External Link/Members Only

and she has an Instagram account with more than 1 M followers - look for Roberta Duarte Ex

I am looking to arrange a work trip to London to try to meet her before she dissapear.
 :yahoo:

Offline king tarzan

I think she's genuine

she had this profile on AW - External Link/Members Only

and she has an Instagram account with more than 1 M followers - look for Roberta Duarte Ex

I am looking to arrange a work trip to London to try to meet her before she dissapear.
 :yahoo:

Could even of been a man
So much surgical work looks done  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Thelatitude0

We agree on the point of a lot of surgical job done.

If she was a man in the past - I think the clue it's to see if she like A-Level - if the answer is yes than she was a man in the past - if the answer is no than there is a change she always have been a Lady.

;)

Offline Thelatitude0

After an investigation using Google translate I was to find more information about this SP - it's appears she's a women and she is maybe know in Brazil as a TV celebrity - here below you will find a link to Youtube Video where she explains her body and surgery.

External Link/Members Only

Now I need to book a work travel to London.  :yahoo:

Offline king tarzan

We agree on the point of a lot of surgical job done.

If she was a man in the past - I think the clue it's to see if she like A-Level - if the answer is yes than she was a man in the past - if the answer is no than there is a change she always have been a Lady.

;)

i have never tried it and never will.. there are 'real women' who like it up the arse, don't mean that they were man before..

anyways i ain't risking it with brazilians.. and a  :thumbsdown: for jair bolsonaro for taking his eyes off the ball...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 02:50:42 pm by king tarzan »

Offline Animalbeast

Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Chorley

Is it just me, or do some of these "hotties" look like they could've been "blokies" at one time?  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Is it just me, or do some of these "hotties" look like they could've been "blokies" at one time?  :unknown:

:scare: :scare: :thumbsup:

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl ?

I sent her message at the end of August, but with no reply at all. Then last week she sent a picture and video of her with short text, that she is available. After my reply, she went silent again...
I think it might be some kind of B&S. She is in London, but probably not selling herself for that price. Unless is the same situation like with Suzy Cortez.

Offline Fkk

I had her on my hotlist.

She hadn’t logged into AW since end of August.

Very quiet.

Off the HL until more evidence that she has returned to work.

Offline doublehappiness

TOFTT and saw Ravena recently. I haven't seen any reviews but just had to check her out. She also has some great videos on Kommons.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Definitely the girl in the photos. Smoking hot body. Personally very nice, laughing, joking and fun. DFK, OWO, sex in all positions. She performs really well. Super silky and soft pussy. GBP100 for 30min. Only downside was that I had to pay extra 20 for OWO (I normally don't do that; ended up with 120 in total).

Can recommend and I think I'll be back.

Offline incontrol

I sent her message at the end of August, but with no reply at all. Then last week she sent a picture and video of her with short text, that she is available. After my reply, she went silent again...
I think it might be some kind of B&S. She is in London, but probably not selling herself for that price. Unless is the same situation like with Suzy Cortez.

I've had 3 messages now, had to block unsolicited comms.

Had an actual response back in august, there's another girl attached to her where she pushes clients, so looks like it's B&S/Doesn't actually take bookings and you'll always end up with her friend. She definitely exists in London and is actual friends with the girl in the other acc as they are in photos together. It was linked in another thread here somewhere.

Offline Anadin

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow she's back. I wasn't expecting that. Didn't pull the trigger and see her last time, think I'll have to find the money and do it now before I miss my chance.

Offline Chorley

Wow she's back. I wasn't expecting that. Didn't pull the trigger and see her last time, think I'll have to find the money and do it now before I miss my chance.
She looks FAF. Only thing that seems off
-- and it might be my old git eyesight  :crazy:? - is that in some pics her face looks different, maybe more masculine?  :unknown:
Also, is that incredible arse real. I never know anymore with these Latinas, particularly Brazilians.  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

She looks FAF. Only thing that seems off
-- and it might be my old git eyesight  :crazy:? - is that in some pics her face looks different, maybe more masculine?  :unknown:
Also, is that incredible arse real. I never know anymore with these Latinas, particularly Brazilians.  :unknown:

Does look manly  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline golden bull

She’s listed on palace vip but I have a nagging feeling about this one, so tread carefully.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 10:08:11 pm by golden bull »

Offline tobyk1

Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts

Offline bluelad

This lady Debora Liz looks hot to me and she's Brazilian but maybe only for the more mature gent like myself who loves MILFs: External Link/Members Only

Offline Zigura

Not strictly Brazilian, but a nice looking profile, no phone number though.

Offline PLeisure

Not strictly Brazilian, but a nice looking profile, no phone number though.
What's "nice looking" about the profile... the pretty pics?
£200/hr is ambitious. She has an extremely limited service list. Plus, her External Link/Members Only really sells her to potential customers  :sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

£200/hr is ambitious. She has an extremely limited service list. Plus, her External Link/Members Only really sells her to potential customers  :sarcastic:

⚽⚽👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋😋

Offline Zigura

Urm.. just the pictures drew me in

Offline The Night King

Ok.

Over the last few days I put on my deerstalker and in trying to see a girl have ended up trying to get to the bottom of the current state of the BRZ-lian market. Well, with a supposed 556 girls on the purple site this is a very limited snapshot but a SP caught my eye and I went on a bit of a journey. It's very anecdotal but might be of interest. It's a bit complicated so I'll do a few posts and a review. Hope it makes sense.

Who I wanted to see: Come 2 Enjoy / Early Bird 2 - very Maya Jama / Kim Kardashian  :wackogirl:

Offline The Night King

So I called her number. I got a text back an hour later "Oi Amor" <3 blah blah...come to Canary Wharf. Price list etc. So far so straightforward.

By the time she got back to me I was no longer able to make the original time I wanted. Then a couple of hours later I found I actually could make it work so I texted her back. I get a text to say "Ok baby' I am now in W1 blah blah (big red flag obviously, lol).  :blush:

Cut a long story short I go to see the girl but it turns out not to be her. It turns out to be:

External Link/Members Only : Luana / Baiana

This is like booking Kim Kardashian and getting Kourtney. I went through with it. Kinda ok.See pic attached for Luana in her flat. Review incoming...

Offline The Night King

So fast fwd a few days and undaunted and still very curious I decide to WhatsApp the main girl to see what happens and if I can resurrect my original intended punt. I get no reply from 'Come 2 Enjoy / Early Bird 2' over several hours and I decide to leave it.

The next day I review my HL and there's a second Brazilian girl who also looks stunning. Also in Canary Wharf.

Sara : External Link/Members Only (pic attached)

She also happens to be listed on External Link/Members Only which gives me a sense of hope in that she's cross referenced.

I decide to WhatsApp her and lo and behold (and very confusingly) her WhatsApp profile pic is of 'Come 2 Enjoy / Early Bird 2' who I'd wanted to see in the first place / failed spectacularly to do so. Not Sara from the AW profile I was trying to book. Dead giveaway - it was also a WhatsApp Business Profile so clearly Sergey/Sergio's.

The address I am supplied is exactly the same apartment block I'd been given at the start of this process for my very first, initial booking the week prior.  :unknown:

I decide to go through with it and get to Canary Wharf and I meet Sara and...hmmm. It might have been her but wasn't sure. The profile showed zero tattoos and she had several.

She was a bit underwhelming compared to the profile. She's in a £10 fast-fashion figure hugging dress and she's not bad at all, but...

The £100 for 30 mins (incl DFK / OWO) became £120 ('ees estra baby'). It all felt immediately very transactional and cheap as we tried to negotiate the deal.

She mentioned she had a flatmate and for a split-second I thought "oh, my original girl, the Kim Kardashian/Maya Jama lookalike might walk in the room" but  then a pig-in-lipstick with blonde hair came in the room and dashed my hopes of a mega-threesome.

I walked....Hit up a Plan B (more of which later).

Offline pepsicolaboy

Offline king tarzan

Looks Post OP TS IMO, face is the giveaway here

:hi:

Just beware and 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃 :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Saint.George

Looks Post OP TS IMO, face is the giveaway here

:hi:

More likely she was on the juice for a while. It's popular among Brazilians as a short cut to getting a cut body but has some nasty side effects like a deeper voice and masculine facial features as well as an enlarged clitoris.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 12:58:18 pm by Saint.George »

Offline king tarzan

More likely she was on the juice for a while. It's popular among Brazilians as a short cut to getting a cut body but has some nasty side effects like a deeper voice and masculine facial features as well as an enlarged clitoris.

Very sad that a country that has produced Pele, Jorghinio, Socrates, Ronaldo, Roanldhinio, has been reduced to producing these things :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline The Night King

Very sad that a country that has produced Pele, Jorghinio, Socrates, Ronaldo, Roanldhinio, has been reduced to producing these things :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Pope Francis has given his blessing  :angelgirl:

Offline king tarzan

Offline Bloody foreigner

It blows my mind that no one reviewed Sury yet. She's super hot and I see her frequently. Really sweet girl too. Just up my alley.

Could you post a review about your meet with her ?

Contacted her today, she said is available. We agreed the services - (Anal and CIM is extra.  Not offering fingering)
She didn’t give me a post code, but I decided to start driving towards centre. 30 minutes before booking, after texting her about her address, she replied, that she is not at home right now  :dash: Wasted journey, but can’t fully blame her, because without her address the booking wasn’t agreed.

Offline dan123

Could you post a review about your meet with her ?

Contacted her today, she said is available. We agreed the services - (Anal and CIM is extra.  Not offering fingering)
She didn’t give me a post code, but I decided to start driving towards centre. 30 minutes before booking, after texting her about her address, she replied, that she is not at home right now  :dash: Wasted journey, but can’t fully blame her, because without her address the booking wasn’t agreed.

How much extra for cim and for anal? Messaged her last week, enquired about facial and that was a firm no (not even extra) so assumed cim wouldnt be available either. Would be tempted if she offers cim (if its not at a ridiculous price, given that shes already £200ph)

Offline Bloody foreigner

How much extra for cim and for anal? Messaged her last week, enquired about facial and that was a firm no (not even extra) so assumed cim wouldnt be available either. Would be tempted if she offers cim (if its not at a ridiculous price, given that shes already £200ph)

I don’t know as I’m not interested in those services. She just mentioned it, when I asked about extras.

Offline socksfellan2

didnt know where to post this but ive been seeing alot of these new brazilians posted up and about 70% of them are fake profiles. and yes all through TOFTT. but didnt go through with it. saw it wasnt the person in the pic and in fact was some any ugly, too much botched surgery on face, body, some of them even looked way to high to be working.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - in a massage shop by finchley road. some brudda opened the door and lead me to what looked to be a very nice clean hallway with several rooms. was told to wait in the lounge room and out came 3 hideous looking latinas. I couldnt look at them any longer as what was expected in the pics were far off in reality. about 30 seconds of awkward silence and i said " i will decide later" to which they started responding in spanish/portugese and left the room. told the doorman saying that it wasnt what i ordered and he said they changed shifts every monday. Walked off dissapointed and started to question the validity of these brazilian WGs.

I concur, terrible B&S operation going on there. You can find this location to be highly exposed and it's only a matter of time till it becomes well known. Partly due to its exposed entrance and partly for the bad directions that could lead you to ringing residents at the wrong door.

This is the profile that advertises the girls: External Link/Members Only

Do steer clear of an address on the high road as Iz88 mentioned, unless of course you want to chance it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:03:44 pm by socksfellan2 »