Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spoiled for choice - who should I see next?  (Read 801 times)

jcdmj12

I hope you don't mind me crowdsourcing my punting decisions, but the last advice I got was very solid :)

I've had a good run of punts over the past couple of months with a great visit to Dee, and before that some memorable sessions with Blondiesxxx & Mia.

Only trouble is, I'm now undecided as to what next:

1. A repeat, 3-hour visit with Dee (Last was 1.5h. Dee is very reliable, so I know it will be fantastic. I will definitely do this soon, and probably regularly, but do I put off until next month?)
2. A repeat 2-hour FFM with Blondiesxxx. (I know they're going back to Hungary soon, so this month is my last chance to see them, but am I risking spoiling the memory of the last two amazing punts with them  if it's a let-down for some reason?)
3. Venture onto pastures new and visit another one in my hotlist?

What would you recommend?

password02

My recommendation would be to see a NEW AW girl - Obviously booking a girl who has several good reviews here on UKP

vt

4. Try a party and meet 7 new girls at once!  :cool:

jcdmj12

4. Try a party and meet 7 new girls at once!  :cool:

Yeah, but then I'd also have to meet 20 sweaty blokes as well, and I get enough of that going to the gym.

vt

Yeah, but then I'd also have to meet 20 sweaty blokes as well, and I get enough of that going to the gym.

Every silver lining has a cloud!!  :D