Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on some girls  (Read 1807 times)

Offline titanph

I have been without a punt for a while due to low funds, but i'm starting to really crave a punt. So I did a quick search on some cheaper girls in London that seem appealing. Unfortunately i'm not willing to sacrifice service for price.

Any info on the girls would really be appreciated, cheers in advance guys.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Wasn't too fussed but then I saw the option of fisting.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Looks like quite a milf actually.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Quite attractive, and wouldn't have been surprised if she was more.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - A nice blonde who seems younger than most of the results.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - She looks like someone I used to know, and seems like she might be looking for younger guys.

Offline pumps

Have you seen Kinky blonde milfs PG? you might remove her from your list if you haven't yet.

Offline titanph

Just have, but done up I reckon she shouldn't be to bad. Plus the chance of being able to fist her still appeals.

Offline titanph

I guess the one I want to know about the most is Milf Sharon. Mainly if all these girls are actually the girls in the photos and how flattering are the photos.

Obviously service as well.

Offline London calling

Milf Sharon has hidden feedback

Bobdayley

For this one --->  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  you get free Banana at the end of the session  :drinks:

Offline titanph

Could certainly do with the potassium. Was hoping there would be some more info on these girls

Offline SamLP

Saw Milf Sharon the other day when all other options had failed. Was skeptical because of the hidden feedback, but she has appealed to me for a while. I had been to the address she gave me twice before and had good punts with two other milfs.

I was at her place 20 minutes after making the call. She was dressed up and smelled nice with a little make-up. Smiley and friendly, I handed over the paperwork and she left me to for a few minutes. There's an on suite bathroom to wash. What I liked is that she didn't undress like most girls do and tell you to lie on the bed. We started off touching and kissing while standing, undressing each other. She turned around to grind her arse on my dick. After a while we headed to the bed. She uses her body and tits to tease and turn me on. She says she does OWO, but gave me OW which was a negative. The rest was good. Lots of sensual kissing and fucking in different positions. She seems to like doggy. Was weird when she took my condom and said if I want to keep it as a souvenir. I don't know if it was an attempt at being humorous or whether other punters choose to take their used ones away with them.

Overall a good punt apart from the oral. I didn't ask her for OWO and she didn't ask if I wanted it so I don't know whether she would have done it had I asked.

Offline Gavlomenos69

Have you seen Kinky blonde milfs PG? you might remove her from your list if you haven't yet.
I've not seen her PG - how bad are we talking?