Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Scarlett - Nr Bristol  (Read 1509 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:I meet English Scarlett following communications via AW. she has only joined AW this year and had few feedbacks and as far as I could see no UKPunting reviews. I booked well in advance (two weeks) and was given her mobile number for final details via text a couple of days prior to the booking.

Location: We met in a residential estate just outside Keynsham, near Bristol. Plenty of free parking, but I would have thought any rail station would have been some distance away. Not many people about, so felt comfortable and discreet in the area. 

Cost: I had booked an hour (£150)

Services: OWO, RO, DT, CG, Mish, Doggy and CIM

WG: my first sight of this very cute babe, dressed in stockings and suspenders as requested. A local Bristolian, not a heavy accent, but well spoken and chatty. She has long raven black hair, which frames a pretty face with some really nice juicy full lips! She is in her mid 20's, a non smoker, probably  8 - 10 with nice DD or E bust.

Room: Clean and tidy small flat, plenty of space with large mirror. I am offered a drink, paperwork completed and off to freshen up. 

The Punt: She is waiting for me on the bed and as it is our first meeting I describe what I am expecting.  Onto DFK, with those lovely lips! then onto some oral on her - which she enjoyed and give those encouraging moans of pleasure. This then developed into 69 and I enjoyed holding her substantial breasts in both hands whilst in between her legs, she DT me at the same time.

We she moved onto her focusing on my chap, whilst I enjoyed the very pleasant view and sensation! She is a very passionate and sensual girl and our inhibitions from our first contact moments, disappear as we relaxed with each other.

On with the coat and various positions undertaken, her on top, me on top, doggy and then with her legs over my shoulders - seemed to be favorite, very deep! We continued to enjoy our carnal exploits for some time and then eventually onto the finale! Really lovely sloppy BJ with those full lips, stood in front of the mirror, soon led to my pent-up pop in her mouth! She discreetly disappeared to the bathroom to spit/freshen up.

Overall: We looked at the time and although she wasn't pushing me out, an hour had gone! We chatted whilst I got dressed and talked about when she was available in the future. She is a pretty girl with a resemblance to Liv Tyler, hazel eyes, sexy lips and a body made for fun and frolic's!

Would I recommend and see again - oh yes!  HH score  77.36%

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Doombar

Thanks for the review Hector which resulted in me going to see her today.

Just a warning for others that she was bleeding during sex (period).  So you may not want to go rushing around there for the next few days.  She has also hurt her arm recently so had a bandage on. 

I'll write a review in due course.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 06:00:57 pm by Doombar »

Offline Chatte Noir

F...hell mate you like some heavy shit !
Are you sure you didn’t finish her off and eat her afterwards ?

Offline Doombar

Location: We met in a residential estate just outside Keynsham

Room: Clean and tidy small flat

I guess your not a local Hector.  The area is called Stockwood.

And I'd describe it as a run down flat on a council estate.

Hectorshouse

DB - thanks for the correction about location, you are right I don't know Bristol at all!

As for your punt, I cannot suggest anything, she was fine with me, but letting you go ahead with a booking on period is not right!

Better luck next time.