Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne @ GFE, Bury  (Read 1359 times)

11 review(s) for Leanne@SS (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Eggybread

Profile: External Link/Members Only
Date of Meet - October 2018
30 mins - £70 (£20 to reception + £40 to Leanne + £10 for OWO (I think))

Didn’t book anything in advance. Initially went into LM round the corner but no one took my fancy so tried GFE. Was the only one when I walked in. Sat in reception as three girls came out one at a time to introduce themselves. None of them really took my fancy at all apart from Leanne who seemed the best of the bunch.
Mid-late 30s scouse girl. Tanned with dark brown long hair. Size 8 I would say, and around 5’3 or 5’4. Decent body, nice small bum and decent size tits. Nothing bad but nothing to write home about. She’s quite talkative and chatty but can be quite stern hahaha (don’t pull her hair!).
Was led into room and took a shower as she left for 5 mins. I’d finished, dried and lay on the bed before she returned. Started off with decent OWO, some good eye contact. Light kissing, before spinning into 69. Clean pussy, no problems here. Can’t remember if fingers were allowed unfortunately. Jonny on she got on top and rode me in cowgirl. Doggy followed before she finished me off by hand.
Overall Verdict: 6/10.
The Place: Clean and tidy, room is small with no room either side of bed. Showers OK. The entrance is more discreet than LM as the road is quieter, although you have to wait on the front to be buzzed in, where as you can stand inside the door at LM.
The girl: decent looking girl. 6/10 facially. You’d probably fancy her if she was your mates mum but wouldn’t make you stop to look twice if you passed her in the street. Decent body, not overly tight and toned but not droopy at all.
Service: decent, if rather vanilla. Tbf, probably what you expect from a parlour. Decent VFM.

Would I return? No, given the amount of options out there.

Offline Sh5278

Thought the going rate is 20 to reception, 30 to the girl and 10 for OWO?

Offline standardpostage

Seen her thrice. First time at Sandyssuperstars then GFE. Always enjoyed myself.

Offline Eggybread

Thought the going rate is 20 to reception, 30 to the girl and 10 for OWO?
You could be right, I may have got that one wrong.

Offline Eggybread

Seen her thrice. First time at Sandyssuperstars then GFE. Always enjoyed myself.
She was a decent punt, I just didn’t see enough enthusiasm to push her up to a positive given the bog standard services on offer. But certainly nothing wrong with her, especially for a parlour punt.

Offline Laticfucker

I saw her late last year and thought she had a noticeably slack banjo......
Now, for sure, I'm not 'Mr Girth', but it was pretty obvious.