Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: misskinkykelx southend on sea essex  (Read 5284 times)

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline workinallweek

yeh well theres not a lot local and im stuck for time ....

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

any thoughts on this one ?
A long as you keep her in doggy, you'll be fine. Not a bad body and decent arse, but rough looking, facially.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A long as you keep her in doggy, you'll be fine. Not a bad body and decent arse, but rough looking, facially.
I think she looks OK, good body as mentioned, obviously more of a next door type than a model. Prices are OK, the thing that would put me off is the wordy profile.

Offline mattylondon

I think she looks OK, good body as mentioned, obviously more of a next door type than a model. Prices are OK, the thing that would put me off is the wordy profile.
I agree. They really need to keep it basic, otherwise I just doze off. What services to you provide, decent pictures, contact number, how much and keep your availability diary up to date... It's not fucking hard, is it!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think she looks OK, good body as mentioned, obviously more of a next door type than a model.

She is grossly overpriced at £120 an hour, her profile is far too long and her two pictures are crap, sorry for sitting on the fence.   :rolleyes:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She is grossly overpriced at £120 an hour, her profile is far too long and her two pictures are crap, sorry for sitting on the fence.   :rolleyes:
She does offer a special at £100 an hour, think it might have ended today though. The pictures do give nothing away, but at least they show the face. I could be wrong but WGs who say they are very tight, usually aren't, in the same way that WGs who advertise the best BJ ever never give one.

She calls herself an anal queen, but charges extra for it  :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

Not a bad arse on her, but a combination of the dreary profile, rough looking face and yes, overpriced rates would be a never for me? £50 for 15 minutes?! Well, good luck to her. Perhaps pickings are slim in Southend and Essex generally?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Perhaps pickings are slim in Southend and Essex generally?

Essex is a very large county, but I can confirm there is very little talent in the Southend area.   :(

Offline mattylondon

Essex is a very large county, but I can confirm there is very little talent in the Southend area.   :(
It is indeed, but I have to say that in the areas I've searched via Adultwork, I've seen very little or real talent. And it tends to all be very overpriced and lots of women well past their sell by date. Some would call them delusional, in fact.

I'd rather try my luck in London, Kent or Surrey. Unless, that is, you wish to use one of the agencies. I've also noticed as far as the Southend area is concerned, they're either very rough looking, facially or I notice a lot of what I'd call fake looking profiles. But then again, Southend is one big toilet anyway. I can't say I have fond memories of being beside the seaside there! Perhaps that's why a lot of the women look rough as fuck. I could say the same for other seaside towns, such as Hastings.. aka Hackney on Sea.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:51:32 am by mattylondon »

Offline King Nuts

She mentions a few times how 'small' and 'tight' she is, but then claims she can take a fisting, and can 'punch first' her own arse.

Lordy!

Offline workinallweek

Not a bad arse on her, but a combination of the dreary profile, rough looking face and yes, overpriced rates would be a never for me? £50 for 15 minutes?! Well, good luck to her. Perhaps pickings are slim in Southend and Essex generally?

i think slim pickings in essex generally is an understatment there is an agency (all the girls names end in 90) which has some good looking girls but services are very hit and miss and £130 an hour

ok James any ideas

Meatyone99

I've seen kel lots of times I can't get enough, if your after some domination she's the best. perfect body, she can give you a look of an angel one min and the devil the next. I love chatting with her and I think she does this to put you at ease. I would 100% recommend seeing her.

Offline sxman

I've seen kel lots of times I can't get enough, if your after some domination she's the best. perfect body, she can give you a look of an angel one min and the devil the next. I love chatting with her and I think she does this to put you at ease. I would 100% recommend seeing her.

I thought you were rubbish to be honest.

4 years old thread  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 12:51:00 am by sxman »

Offline Hackneylad1

I thought you were rubbish to be honest.

+1

Offline arturus_rex

I'd recommend Kelly too.  Seen her several times and always enjoyed it.