Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting King's Lynn - Should I cast a wide net as I'd like drinks first?  (Read 721 times)

Offline IkilledKenny

Trying not to be a dick, but I have zero experience of small town punting.  I'm looking for a good night out, with drinks/dinner but am assuming that the ladies who live in town wouldn't want to be seen out in local bars.  It that generally right?  If I look further afield for an outcall, just how far would be 'normal' to travel.  I'm fortunate enough to have a budget saved up.   Would Norwich (Emily_Jane, Hannah Banks) be consider too far?

Offline eyeseebee

Trying not to be a dick, but I have zero experience of small town punting.  I'm looking for a good night out, with drinks/dinner but am assuming that the ladies who live in town wouldn't want to be seen out in local bars.  It that generally right?  If I look further afield for an outcall, just how far would be 'normal' to travel.  I'm fortunate enough to have a budget saved up.   Would Norwich (Emily_Jane, Hannah Banks) be consider too far?
Norwich to Kings Lynn is a fair old distance but might be worth a try. Peterborough is closer to Kings Lynn than Norwich is so might be worth looking there too.

Offline IkilledKenny

Thanks eyeseebee, good point.  Here goes....