Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina May of Adultwork  (Read 1357 times)

2 review(s) for Angelina May (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sar-Major

Well been planning this for a while seeing as I was stopping over in the Toon. I emailed Angelina May about a month ago, she said it was too far ahead to make a booking  :(  so emailed her again with about a week to go, and got it confirmed by her. Checked into the hotel and rang her with room number went to freshen up and ten minutes before the booking OFF I trot to the main entrance.  :thumbsup: This is because I found it a big turn on watching a girl turn up after I'd left my wallet in the car and followed her to my room watching her ass wiggle.  :D :D :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Dropped her a text with directions to room from outside of hotel, sees a car pull up lady driver, I casually walk into reception and sit down. In she walks and once past me I follow, at a reasonable distance, just as she knocks I pounce and open the door. Inside paperwork sorted and a couple of kisses later (No DFK unfortunately) I strip for a massage its really a deep tissue one with the odd little finger going astray,  ;) ;) followed by her HUGE tits being rubbed up and down my back. :thumbsup: I turn over and  she starts on my front, then gently tickles my balls and cock with her fingers, before doing it with her tongue. Then a blow-job to die for, and good deep throat for good measure, took my good sized Dick right down. I got her to lie down and a couple of kisses later I was rubbing her pussy and slipping a finger inside,  Mmm nice and wet. I returned the pleasure by giving her clit a good licking and she started to moan which got louder and louder until she shuddered in a big climax.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: She wouldn’t let me touch her pussy as she said it was sensitive with cumming. She rolled me over and started to swallow my cock again, this was next to heaven.  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: After a while I told her I was on the edge, she said let it go so I did,  :cool: filled her greedy mouth with all my Jizz. She still kept on sucking, until I was well and truly empty.  :D So a freshen up and made a cuppa had a pleasant chat with Ang. Then more oral to get me going again, on with the mac and took her doggy style pounding away deep n hard, I could tell by the way Ang was moaning and gripping the bed-sheets, she was enjoying it.  Unfortunately I didn’t manage to empty my load a second time, but it was fun trying, and I think we run over our time a bit.

All in All a cracking good punt, with a very pleasant girl, who seems to enjoy her work  :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Would I see Angelina May again and would I recommend her most definitely    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac