Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi guys, newcomer here (glasgow reviews) have question  (Read 834 times)

Offline figaro30

Hi guys. i m new here, have read many reviews, and spend hours on different websites, searching and searching

there is my first review, and first question

few days ago went for
External Link/Members Only

totally different lady met me at door, she was size 14 +, as i was drunk, i went for it
there was no OWO like stated, and as i very like A lvl, i even didnt decided to ask about it AVOID

Also  the very next day, i decided to try 1 more time and went for  External Link/Members Only
well, what can i say, pictures are outdated, looked like she was about 40 y old. She did OWO , but she was lazy and always asked to be fucked, so once again, just mechanical fuck....
paid for 1 hour, (wanted to go for A) but as in previous, after 20 min i went back to car.  AVOID

now about the questions i really like small girls and maybe you know smth about that one ?  External Link/Members Only

i know what most of you will say... romanian ... etc...

but that review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67867.0 also about romanian girl... and  it is not a bad review...

So can you guys help me?

EDITED

w0w, found reviews after posting... 

Maybe you guys know some1 similar to those 2 romanians? i dont care about the price, can pay even 200£ hour. just want a good service
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:03:13 pm by figaro30 »

Comedy gold at its best! Hope yhis works out well for you...