Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation for a virgin guy  (Read 1204 times)

Offline mark_c808

Can anyone recommend someone who would be willing to take a virgin guy? Obviously most of the ladies on here would cater for experienced males but the issues are somewhat different for a guy who has never had sex. Recommendations gratefully accepted, or indeed any willing volunteers.

Offline jay_g

They don't care as long as you have the money. So just go and enjoy yourself  :drinks: .

the_spaceman

They don't care as long as you have the money. So just go and enjoy yourself  :drinks: .

My 2pence worth - go on AW and check reviews and make sure the punt is worth the research as a virgin will always remember their first punt!  :cool:

Offline cueball

Come on cueball, he needs your help!

Maybe later, it's gruel time now, they're all troughing... it's rough in there at the minute  :D

Tallboy2

Can anyone recommend someone who would be willing to take a virgin guy? Obviously most of the ladies on here would cater for experienced males but the issues are somewhat different for a guy who has never had sex. Recommendations gratefully accepted, or indeed any willing volunteers.
Why are you a still a Virgin?

Offline anonyorks

This thread is Virgin on the ridiculous

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sweet as candi

Oooh there something you're not telling us here MrTJ ??

Offline mrfishyfoo

Tallboy2

overdone

I'd go for a lass in her early 20 & not over £100 for your first time. Then you can try out the blonde breast op £150 an hour ones after your first go. But hurry up with a review before someone posts its half term. But the above poster has seen another lass back in Dec16, unless he didn't get the hand job of her
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 05:07:57 pm by overdone »

Offline cueball

I'm sure 20 others have said they lost their big V to Suzie.

External Link/Members Only

Yep.... she'll take his virginity..... and throw it in the bin  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You've already had an erotic massage, list some girls you are thinking of seeing and I'm sure the upstanding members on here can tell you if they are any good.