Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaDawson  (Read 1391 times)

Offline jay_g

Lads what do you think? She blocked the feedback maybe B&S?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hullad

I saw her pop up in Hull, looks ok and it feels ok

But I am always wary when they block their feedback, like what is she hiding?

Also being from Yorkshire its a lot of brass ....

Offline dashton

looks nice but in my experience anyone who blocks their feedback is to be avoided, serious alarm bells

Offline cueball

looks nice but in my experience anyone who blocks their feedback is to be avoided, serious alarm bells

Agreed.... blocking her feedback is a big warning sign to me

Offline munterhunter

No good reason for blocking feedback. Ok sometimes a girl gets bad feedback she may be having an off day or the punter came straight from work stinkin to high heaven and wanted owo shit happens.  That's no reason to hide feedback usually they have more positive feedback.  If I was desperate to see her with hidden feedback I'd want a chat on the phone first to ask why she hid her feedback and also to clarify price what I wanted in advance of the meet and my initial booking would be 30 min but at 120 for half an hour I really wouldn't bother.

Offline twwb

Yep, blocked feedback is off-putting at best to me. Also not enthused by her begging for 'gifts' throughout the profile - she even has a whole tab dedicated to it! It makes her come across as a 'princess' type. I've read reviews involving princesses, most aren't good. They seem to expect a luxurious lifestyle without putting in any work. If you like that type, fair enough...

"I really require a pair of valentinos..." I mean come on, really? require?

Offline mrfishyfoo

London lass that thinks she can charge us Northerners how much  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: with a likes list that that.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

This one's showing a dispute on her feedback which I suspect is a negative. I can't see it on my phone/tablet but I can off my laptop by hovering my mouse over her feedback number. The shite in her profile excusing this is laughable.

Her services list is bollocks !!! How can you snowball with a lass who doesn't do CIM ??  :dash: :dash:

She's also asking for deposits for outcalls.

Fucking deluded if you ask me.

As for her "need" for gifts well that's laughable as well.  :crazy: :crazy:

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 03:59:53 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline hullad

Been staying over my old mates place.... vanilla anyone

Alexisalltit
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130710.0

They have been doing doubles at £300 an hour

Explains her attiude lol