Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie Kiss Sheffield  (Read 3495 times)

Offline danno2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Anyone seen or is there any info on this lady
She has quite a lot of feedback on AW but can't find anything elsewhere

Offline mrfishyfoo

She has a review linked below your post.

Reads OK to me but as with all girls YMMV so another review if you go for it would aid the cause.  :hi: :hi:

Offline One Eyed Snake

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Anyone seen or is there any info on this lady
She has quite a lot of feedback on AW but can't find anything elsewhere
[/quote.  Used to be called Melissa Blake 69 !!!  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 06:32:25 pm by One Eyed Snake »

Mark76

Saw her a few times when she was a lot slimmer working in Lowedges and once about four months ago (ish).

She was based in a scuzzy flat also on Lowedges. It was early morning, when I got there I was invited into the living room where I found two of her friends. She was dressed in pj's and had been up all night. One friend was asleep on the sofa and the other with diluted pupils was very chatty. It turns out that the friend also works and they tried offering a two girl. But as the friend had a very small list of services I declined.

Went to the bedroom and she undressed. She has massive tits right now and has gained a lot of weight. Service was very average but she's obviously had a big night and stunk of booze. So in all honesty I'd say she can be hit and miss. When I used to see her previously she was pretty good. Hope that helps?

jackjones10472

Booked her for a overnight was the worst decision ever...had to literally encourage her to get into the mood now i have 50 excellent feedback on AW and not a ugly munter else i could understand she states all her likes but its very robotic and limited
would i recommend her   NO
would i see her again   NO
 :drinks:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Booked her for a overnight was the worst decision ever...had to literally encourage her to get into the mood now i have 50 excellent feedback on AW and not a ugly munter else i could understand she states all her likes but its very robotic and limited
would i recommend her   NO
would i see her again   NO
 :drinks:
She's very hit and miss, when she's in mood there's no better but she can be hard work haven't seen her now for 6months so she could have gone really down hill.

Offline owls819

She has a review linked below your post.

Reads OK to me but as with all girls YMMV so another review if you go for it would aid the cause.  :hi: :hi:

What does YMMV mean mate?

Offline mrfishyfoo

What does YMMV mean mate?

Your Mileage May Vary

It's punter speak for "just because a lass fucked me silly doesn't mean the next bloke will get as good a service" and conversely "just because the last punter had a shit time doesn't mean the next one won't have a great time".

A good pro$$ie should deliver a consistent service all of the time BUT it don't work like that. See thing is that pro$$ie's have off days, even worse they may not actually like the punter in the room so are mechanical and robotic.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:41:16 am by mrfishyfoo »

Offline joexxx

Is this girl worth seeing, I had a booking aranged with her a few months ago but had to cancel as i couldnt get the day off work, then re arranged the booking however she never got back to me to confirm so kind of gave up on seeing her.

Looks wise she seems to be head & shoulders above all the other indies in Sheffield.

jackjones10472

if you book her on a bad day will be a waste of money that's a fact

Offline Chezzie John

She's the girl who borrowed money off of me and others and got blacklisted for it under her old profile Melissa blake I think it was called. I tried to sort it with her but got nowhere because I hurt her feeling by making others aware on here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40010.0
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:22:22 pm by Chezzie John »

Offline bluefinger

Looks wise she seems to be head & shoulders above all the other indies in Sheffield.

Yes she is a beautiful girl with a curvy body. But when a beautiful girl abuses her body with substance then their is not much left. She not what she used to be and going down each day.

jackjones10472

Her mum does this work also was thinking of a mum n daughter 3some but mum not my cup of tea tbh

Mark76

Her mum does this work also was thinking of a mum n daughter 3some but mum not my cup of tea tbh

Who is her mum?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28