Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krystal star Swadlincote  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Jim2503

Had a meeting with Krystal star recently.
Good comms but on arrival very run down house but I still went in.
Seeing Krystal wish I had made my excuses as did not look as good in real life as she does in photos. Also smelt a bit of piss not sure if was her or the house. Anyhow paid my money I got led to lounge, kissing but put off with her moaning whilst kissing. Then she starts blowing me off came over her tits and that was it no taking me to the bed should have just paid for blow and go.
Wish I hadn’t gone now.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think you've been a member long enough to know what a review should contain.

External Link/Members Only

Online gbyld87

"smelt a bit of piss" Jesus Christ...

Link?
Cost?

Not that I've suddenly got the urge to visit that is  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 03:48:31 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Jim2503

Had a meeting with Krystal star recently.
Good comms but on arrival very run down house but I still went in.
Seeing Krystal wish I had made my excuses as did not look as good in real life as she does in photos. Also smelt a bit of piss not sure if was her or the house. Anyhow paid my money I got led to lounge, kissing but put off with her moaning whilst kissing. Then she starts blowing me off came over her tits and that was it no taking me to the bed should have just paid for blow and go.
Wish I hadn’t gone now.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£130 for an hour.

Sorry for not adding aw link or cost/time on original post.

Offline Dodgelad

I've seen her although a while ago now, she's mid 50's what did you expect upon arrival? The house is rented purely for work but seriously, how many spotless houses have you been to in this game? On my visit I don't recall any piss smells, I paid for half hour she rode the old boy for most of it and off I went. Perhaps if you tend to lose control at the start have a 15min visit instead of an hour

Offline Jim2503

Jesus I left a review if you don’t like what I put fair enough but it’s a review. Take from it what you want wish I hadn’t bloody bothered now. Just letting people know she doesn’t look like her photos easily add 5 years to them.
I don’t lose control at start of punt just wanted it over and done with like I said I wish I had made my excuses and left.
God some people on here it’s like you can’t accept a poor review.

Offline Dodgelad

Fuckin hell, I was only asking a simple question...calm ya sen down  :unknown:

Offline NervousJ

It’s in the wrong section but never mind...

I saw her and thought house fit for purpose.. but she had this funny odour about her.. maybe it was that...it was just strange and not in a nice way...

Online gbyld87

Most important thing about this review is that she looks nothing like her profile, which should be what anyone that reads this should consider before booking her.   :hi:

Offline EllsBFA

I saw her recently. She spent half the booking talking about bloody Covid lockdown restrictions!  Pretty annoying. Most of the pictures on AW are at least 7-8 years old +
Still a pretty good shag though.
However, I won’t be going back again.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline GingerNuts

I saw her recently. She spent half the booking talking about bloody Covid lockdown restrictions!  Pretty annoying. Most of the pictures on AW are at least 7-8 years old +
Still a pretty good shag though.
However, I won’t be going back again.

Nor will you be posting a review it seems...

Offline crazy_diamond

You had me at “smells a bit of piss”  :P :D :D :D

Offline rnrn636

You had me at “smells a bit of piss”  :P :D :D :D

I recall reading a few times on here about her interesting odors. It's a no from me  :vomit: