Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Ayurvedic  (Read 3284 times)

Offline goodolnick

External Link/Members Only
This looks interesting and different...
Any thoughts guys?

Offline jayuk99

we look forward to ur review lol

Offline kippydon

it can be very therapeutic and people have such massages  when  someone has a stroke and other illness and it very relaxing

Offline goodolnick

Booked and will review. The good news is that the massage will be done by a female!!

Offline andyitc

When I tested her she replied no sensual only massage but often with Indian women they will not say in case you are from their community

Offline goodolnick

I had to cancel my booking but will try again soon. For some unknown reason I am quite optimistic about this!

Offline jayuk99

it doesnt sound like its one of the ayuvedic shops its leicester more like a home

Offline scarfacereloaded

Did you managed to get the booking and how was it?

Offline Sambrown79

I called this ad, was told would get a choice of male or female masseuse. Its on the 1st floor above the ayurvedic clinic on Melton Rd. When i asked about "other services" she made it clear that its a professional massage only.  So didnt pursue.

Offline jayuk99

leicester ayurvedic clinics only offer male therapist for males and females are offered female therapists as ive called them a few times asking for female lol

this one is above a ayurvedic clinic that offers the same service as a business downstairs ? i think there maybe more to it

Offline goodolnick

Definitely a female to male service on offer. I will report back after my appt which is early next week

Offline goodolnick

Went yesterday. Lovely massage by quite attractive young Indian woman who really knows her stuff. She was fully clothed throughout. No extras offered and for some reason I didn't ask. May go again and will make the enquiry then. Will review in a day or so

Offline waly

Review posted,  difficult review for me to score and some different experiences to Nick :yahoo: