Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best wg in London for dirty talk  (Read 3227 times)

texasjapan

Who has been in your experience the best prossies for dirty talk
I've recently realised that good dirty talk makes the punt complete

texasjapan

Guess she gna top the hl now,
 alexis and crem de la crem will have to wait

Offline collector

Guess she gna top the hl now,
 alexis and crem de la crem will have to wait
Got the links for them?

Offline boardyhell

i used to see a lady who used to whisper in my ear lovingly ,you dirty cunt you have got your cock right up my arse
now that is class

Offline joe diddley

In spite of her otherwise limited English, Lucy, sexy Polish MILF formerly of Angel's Touch in Ilford (FBSM rather than FS in those days), has a great line in absolutely filthy talk perfectly employed, I always found, while exercising her exquisite cock-handling skills on your member. She now works in Bromley, unfortunately a little too far for me. I gather that nowadays a little more is on offer beyond simply her very well orchestrated happy endings.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dr Talueng

I would suggest/recommend External Link/Members Only "Miss Teen Lilly".

Strictly speaking, she *is* in London, as she's within the M25, but she is very far out to the west. You'd really need your own transport to get to her, but I think she's worth it.
I suggested a bit of dirty talk, and she was right into it straight away!

Offline sun

I would suggest/recommend External Link/Members Only "Miss Teen Lilly".

Strictly speaking, she *is* in London, as she's within the M25, but she is very far out to the west. You'd really need your own transport to get to her, but I think she's worth it.
I suggested a bit of dirty talk, and she was right into it straight away!

What's Lilly's service like Dr Talueng?

texasjapan

Got the links for them?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
They both seem up for a good dom session, but I need to the dirty filthy script to make me click.
Only one way to find out
Should be a good few upcoming months

ramrodronnie

Plenty of the well Reviewed WGs on here will talk dirty if you ask them. I've asked many of them, and they have spoken to me filthy. Just Ask?

texasjapan

Some girls just are not as vocal as others, 
I'm just re-prioratsing my hot list according to that, 
Just had a chat with alexis will be second on list after dee.

Chloe madison will be at the bottom of hl as I get the feeling it will be fucking a dead rock on cold day in Scotland, 

Offline Dr Talueng

Sun:

What's Lilly's service like Dr Talueng?

No anal, no watersports, but everything else seems to be okay. OWO, mish, cg, doggie, fingers. was wearing nice lingerie when I saw her, but I don't know about any other outfits.

Only takes bookings for 1 hour (I think); I wanted 90 mins but she said no. Only available weekday evenings, and can be a bit difficult to contact (as she's only available to take calls in the evening). Might be best to call her to make a booking for the following evening or the day after?

Let me know if you have any more specific requests (that are not covered by her AW profile), I will try to answer.

Squeaky bed, but as she's in the property on here own, it doesn't really matter.

Offline ilovekungfu

Plenty of the well Reviewed WGs on here will talk dirty if you ask them. I've asked many of them, and they have spoken to me filthy. Just Ask?

Like the OP, I prefer to see WG's to whom this comes naturally. It ruins it a bit for me if I have to ask or just sounds contrived. I've had a couple of bookings whereby it's clear it's not really the WG's thing so a heads up in advance is useful.

Another one for your list OP is External Link/Members Only I've not seen her yet but she's up there on my HL with Dee for the same reason. Have any others made your shortlist?

Jimbob77

I would second horny slutty girl. Outstanding dirty talker (I went for the PSE option). Enjoy.

Offline webpunter

In spite of her otherwise limited English, Lucy, sexy Polish MILF formerly of Angel's Touch in Ilford (FBSM rather than FS in those days), has a great line in absolutely filthy talk perfectly employed, I always found, while exercising her exquisite cock-handling skills on your member. She now works in Bromley, unfortunately a little too far for me. I gather that nowadays a little more is on offer beyond simply her very well orchestrated happy endings.

External Link/Members Only
60 for the hour with the knob handling skills & talk thrown in seems reasonable.  What does she look like - coz no pics ?