Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another missed opportunity  (Read 1675 times)

Drillakilla

Had a rare chance to punt on Thursday there, as it's a bit dicey with the OH being around.

Decided on what girl I wanted(a very well reviewed girl, with a great reputation and lots of positive feedback) and couldn't get a hold of her for 2 days by phone or text.

It's infuriating as fuck when these scatter brain bitches are so unreliable.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Banquo

OH is probably "Other Half" aka the Missus in this context.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Drillakilla

It is Banquo.

Carlisle I had decided I only wanted to see a certain girl, and thought with enough notice it would be ok, the fact I was not able to contact her for 2 days is a joke, wg's must miss out on a lot of work due to this!

Offline tazman1002001

Are you going to share who your plan A is?
Banned by:

RandyF

Plan B is a luxury you simply don't have punting in most areas of Scotland.

Unless of course your into the overweight granny fanny. Spoiled for choice, then.

Drillakilla

Are you going to share who your plan A is?

I've not got a punting phone and used my own, so you'll appreciate I don't want to risk naming the girl.

markw

You had a lucky escape really. You wouldn't want to punt with a scatter brained bitch, now would you?

BigBandy

It's infuriating as fuck when these scatter brain bitches are so unreliable.

This is happening more and more at the moment

Drillakilla

This is happening more and more at the moment

They must all be rich, to be able to not give a shit about potential income!

Argento79

To be fair, it's only happened to me 3 or 4 times.  Twice with the same girl in Fife though which was a real bastard as it's nearly a two hour round trip from home. 

Argento79

I've decided to kick plan B's to the side.  Had a few occasions where I've tried to contact girls on the day and it's not worked out and out of desperation contacted the plan B.  Never works out well.  Always feels like second best.