Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recent Glasgow and Edinburgh  (Read 4921 times)

Offline Hooples cat

Long time no review. Well...two months anyway.

I've rolled the notable ones into one review.

Several stand out...the first three being Edinburgh sauna girls.

As already noted, Natalie was back at Carol's for a fortnight's flying visit last month. She was as hot and horny as ever and was a glorious fuck. Now, as a long time punter (35+ years) I've been fairly vanilla but the last few times Natalie's been getting more and more into anal stuff, both giving and receiving, and I'd suggested to her the last time that we might go for full anal next time. I was an anal virgin and (allegedly) so was she but she was up for it this time.

It is completely different and much better than I thought it would be and a good time was had by all. I'm 75% certain it wasn't her first time, but it's that 25% that keeps us going, eh?

Lucy in LSS is much more difficult to get a hold of now she only works on  Monday but I saw her recently and she was as good as ever. She's not far off 45 but you won't get better eye contact bj and enthusiastic prim girl dirty talk from a hard body milf anywhere this side of Timbuktu.

Vivienne in BSS was also a glorious hard body fuck and the perfect, and I mean perfect, enhanced tits just rounded it off, as it were. Ok, the bj was covered but the rest was very good for someone as (usually) vanilla as your correspondent.

Glasgow's looking up a wee bit these days though I wouldn't be as breathless about it as the usually blasé TJ, who seems to have become a naturalised Hungarian.

I've been staying local when in Glasgow and it's not been too bad. Two stand out.

xJulie69x  External Link/Members Only is a vey sexy, girl next door, early 30s. I met her on one of her Friday hotel ventures and was the first of the day. It was a Glasgow budget hotel and she agreed to meet me in the bar in short dress and heels. (It's a bit of a turn on of mine, being in public with a sexy girl you know you're going to fuck soon.)

She didn't disappoint and looked great. She is very much the girl in the pictures and. if anything, sexier. She's pleasantly open and disarming and doesn't give the least impression of the hardened wg (mainly because she isn't). She's straightforward, intelligent and easy to talk to. An ordinary, sexy, girl trying to make the best of what she's got.

She was keen to please and the sex was good, though not terrific. She was a little vanilla, even for me, but I'll probably be back; she's one of my "types" and they're not that thick on the ground.

Another positive (yes...I know....) was Miss Lexi XOX  External Link/Members Only She's very much in Julie's mould. Saw her in Coatbridge, in a good quality, very safe, local authority tower block. Again, definitely the girl in the pictures. Mid 20s, very petite, dark haired, slim, gorgeous little natural tits and arse and a very sexy face. Also sensible, articulate with a good down to earth sense of humour.

After Natalie, I was looking to push my (limited) boundaries, so went for the finger anal play on me. Well! I've actually had this done by a good number of girls but (maybe I've been unlucky) they've all been "finger up the bum and that's fine as far as it goes" jobs.

As I say...well! This was almost straight to the prostate gland and giving me all kinds of tingles I'd never had before, which I had to call a swift halt to, before it was all over before we'd started. She sure knows her way round a man's back passage!

Lexi downsides? Not many...the flat is a bit stark inside and there was a lack of fresh clean towels to clean/freshen up with. I'll probably be back, though, for the same reason as with Julie.

So, a reasonable couple of months recently....long may it continue.

Online willie loman

Didn't actually recognise Natalie when I saw her in the lounge at carols, though ive been with her twice when she was in scorpios. No longer a young girl, more a wag these days, tanned, and her face is more hawklike, still a good looking lady, who offered generous flashes of her pants. Picked louise, a scot in her thirties, average looks, pleasant manner in lounge, very much servizio minimum in the room, close mouth kissing, no fingering, didn't like being licked, complete waste of time. imo.

Tjkooker

Hooples. I can't help it. Iv got real soft spot for a decent EE lass. Polish, Hungarian, even Ukranians.

I'm tempted by Julie so cheers for the review.

Offline sammy222

Cheers Hooples- like the look of Lexi and not so far from my work, takes me out the comfort zone of Edinburgh saunas for a change- will report back

Offline cial

i have been going in LSS since last 6 years I never went to same girl more then three times if she is good enough. but since last 5 times I choose only one girl Lorrie, she give me amazing service and never even think about other girl just book her on phone.she is exceptionally good.

Offline foreverchanges

Excellent review Hooples...agree with everything you say about Lucy...the last of the LSS legends.

ich will

Hooples i agree about xJulie69x i have done a few FR on AW regarding her all under my username ich will,Julie has a great ass if you like that kind of thing and she was willing to help me with a particular fantasy/roleplay i had in mind..swimsuit fetish fun lol

livingstonlad

saw glasgowlea yesterday - what a pleasure! she really is the girl in the pictures (a pleasant surprise considering all the romanian scammers) and was a real pleaser, no problem with kissing and very enthusiatic, great curves and skin colour and well worth anyones time and money (great value at 50 for half hour) - says she's here till christmas (if she can stand the rain!) and will be definitely going back 8.5/10

External Link/Members Only

Offline sammy222

Paid a visit to Hooples recommendation. Lexi

Attractive, slim, petite,dark hair, small tits, very pleasant friendly Scottish girl- mid/late 20's
Safe clean flat in Coatbridge, shower and fresh towels

I'm more of a sauna guy but this was a good change and she knows her stuff, and is a good shag for sure

I'll probably be back

Offline seeker

One for the hot list then  :thumbsup:
Thanks guys :thumbsdown:

sammybhoy

Very suprised by your comments on miss lexi. I met her last month at a different place. A flat in shawhead area ( her fathers flat). Which made me feel very uncomfortable. Defo the girl in the pics. (Donna) . She met me at the door and on first impressions i was a little dispointed, not the best looking, smart enough dressed. But was very clearly under the influce as the house had a very strong smell of canabis. Hence the reason i cut the bookin short. I will defo not be back as i value my health to much. My summary a young woman with a drug problem and a very bad attitude using their fathers flat for work is a recipe for disaster. Stay well clear guys.

Offline ik8133

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was keen to see this girl when she was in Aberdeen, but couldn't fit a booking in due to circumstances, getting good feedback and reports on AW, if anybody wanted to give her a try.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:25:54 pm by ik8133 »

resurrection the 1st

:bomb: WENT TO LSS SAUNA ON MONDAY LAST WEEK, HAD TO GET A LOOK AT THE LEGENDARY GIRLS THERE... HAVE READ MANY REVIEWS ABOUT THIS SAUNA... MAINLY LUCY, BUT WQS ALSO LOOKING FOR MARIE..ON ARRIVAL 6 GIRLS WERE THERE, LUCY DEFO NOT FOR ME ANOREXIC WITH A FACE OLD AND GAUNT, WENT FOR ONE OF THE EURO GIRLS, WAS OK, COMING BACK FRI THIS WEEK LOOKING FOR A NICE BUXOM BRITISH GIRL :cool:

Tjkooker

:bomb: WENT TO LSS SAUNA ON MONDAY LAST WEEK, HAD TO GET A LOOK AT THE LEGENDARY GIRLS THERE... HAVE READ MANY REVIEWS ABOUT THIS SAUNA... MAINLY LUCY, BUT WQS ALSO LOOKING FOR MARIE..ON ARRIVAL 6 GIRLS WERE THERE, LUCY DEFO NOT FOR ME ANOREXIC WITH A FACE OLD AND GAUNT, WENT FOR ONE OF THE EURO GIRLS, WAS OK, COMING BACK FRI THIS WEEK LOOKING FOR A NICE BUXOM BRITISH GIRL :cool:

Stop shouting ya fanny

Offline Hooples cat

Resurrection old pal.........what's with the weird PMs, not to mention your classic first post?

Tjkooker

The pm's are busy hooples. Mags must be quiet just now. On here causing trouble. I had it all yesterday.