Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Kadory-Kensington-Great!  (Read 8103 times)

Offline Nishikori

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Saw her today
Comms via whatsapp, replies fast
Location 5 min from Gloucester road station, nice flat
Rates 300 for 1h with cum, asked her for some light domination as well
The girl - looks amazing, exactly like her pictures, choose her for her ghotic look, and saw some recomandations on this site, is taller then i thouhgt, i'm 170cm, she was like 1 head taller than me.
Action-took a quick shower, started like a GFE, with some light kisses, touching each other's nipples, body kisses, then she put me in doggy and gave me some rimming, after i sucked her cock for a while, nice one around 7-7,5 inches, clean and nice smelling,after some 69 she starts to be more dominant, lots of deepthroating, inserted a buttplug in me while i was sucking her, time for the main course, put me in mish lubed up, condom on, started slowly, after seeing i'm comfortable started to be more and more dominant, some slaps, neck holding, changed to doggy, and at something like semi doggy semi pronebone i cummed(i think its a combination of prostate orgasm and bedshits friction :blush: this was at around half hour in.
So my refractoy time is not like in young age, but she said let's try again, and was aible to get me hard(around 70%)changed condom, fucked me standing, near the mirror(great view) then me on top from back, and front, at one point i said are you cumming first? to wich she replied what are you tired? :lol:(i was little bit) she has great stamina.Finished with her cumming in my mouth, i tried to cum again but it didn't work.Overall great expirience.Had some chitchat, she said will be in London 2 more months, after is going in Paris.Another quick shower, a kiss and i'm out. Stayed little bit over 1h. Would recommend - fuck Yes, Looks amazing, is chilled, can be GFE and dominant, great stamina.Sorry for my english

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review.

Kadory is brilliant isn’t she? And just stunning looking as well!

Offline Nishikori

Yes she is, planing to see her again soon, but first would like to meet this one External Link/Members Only, Emily, seems like my cup of tea, especially last 3 photos, but she is in and out of city lately, need to spend my halloween candy money :D

Offline princerico

Yes she is, planing to see her again soon, but first would like to meet this one External Link/Members Only, Emily, seems like my cup of tea, especially last 3 photos, but she is in and out of city lately, need to spend my halloween candy money :D

I want to see both, hot as hell

Offline MMab69

Glad you had a good time with  kadory . I phoned her a while ago . Was quoted £250 but was suspicious if she was genuine or not more so when looking at her pics i could have sworn that her tattoo on her pelvis was on the right side in one pic and then on the left in another . Couldn’t figure it out at the time and was enough to deter me.
Seems I had out sleuthed myself  :hi:

Offline Xtro

Offline cuteinchelsea

Did you ever end up seeing Emily? Curious if her tool is big enough for me...

Online tantraman

... looks amazing, exactly like her pictures ... taller then i thouhgt, i'm 170cm, she was like 1 head taller than me ... [cock] around 7-7,5 inches, clean and nice smelling ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nishikori

Did you ever end up seeing Emily? Curious if her tool is big enough for me...
No,she was out of London, i think she is concentrated more to her onlyfans now, saw Kadory 2 more times, and Camila Bahiana one more time before she left, always great time with this two. You can check Emily's twitter, @emilygpuk, to make an impresion of her tool, I say she's around 7 inch, cheers!