Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW reviews  (Read 494 times)

Offline dthompson88

Browsing WGs this morning and looked at the reviews at a couple of them.

No wonder everyone on here says don't trust AW, they have high ratings but a good proportion of those (positive) reviews state the meetings never took place because WGs cancelled. How the hell can these punters call that a good experience?  :dash:

Some heavy white knight bullshit going down on that site.

Offline Clattypats

Tell us something we don't know...

Offline WelshClipper

The only value is they prove the wg actually exists as opposed to a complete fabrication by a bunch of guys falling out of a pub and having a laugh.

I might recognise a couple of regular punters and if I see them on the feedback, I will take a second look. Other than that totally useless.

Offline Clattypats

I might recognise a couple of regular punters and if I see them on the feedback, I will take a second look. Other than that totally useless.
Agree to an extent, but even then there are punters that just leave pos FB no matter what to boost their own pos FB in return, just to boost their ego...  :wacko:

Offline WelshClipper

Agree to an extent, but even then there are punters that just leave pos FB no matter what to boost their own pos FB in return, just to boost their ego...  :wacko:

Yes I agree. Very hit and miss.

But there are a few that I find reliable. At least to make me investigate further.

Offline Name Not Found

It's sensible to treat absolutely everything on AW with varying degrees of scepticism; reviews, profile information, photos, likes-list....  It's like any form of marketing. It's largely made up to attract the buyer by elevating the good and hiding the bad.

Offline Casey69

A decent number of reviews that don’t look fabricated can be a reasonable indicator that she is genuine, though no guarantee of any kind of quality.
Hidden reviews are an instant red flag.