Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just out - Sophia Belle will stand trial in September  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Captain Kirk

31st July - Trial set for September, I wonder if she can ask to serve her jail sentence in Scotland rather than the US

AN EDINBURGH hooker accused of bedding a 14-year-old schoolboy in the US will stand trial in September

External Link/Members Only

Offline Clattypats

31st July - Trial set for September, I wonder if she can ask to serve her jail sentence in Scotland rather than the US

AN EDINBURGH hooker accused of bedding a 14-year-old schoolboy in the US will stand trial in September

You're actually just trolling now!... :crazy:

Offline tayboy

Are you going to the trial ??

Offline delta69

surprised she didn't screen him before hand, especially if he was actually 14 years old

Offline David1970

Are you going to the trial ??

He hopes to be her cell mate, poor woman stuck with that nutter.

vw

18 out of your last 25 posts  since May 13 have been about this prossie.

Get a grip

Offline Captain Kirk

surprised she didn't screen him before hand, especially if he was actually 14 years old

I doubt if she cared less, she just wanted the money. Bad mistake.

Offline David1970

Why don't you and Kirk get a room, preferably padded.

Offline Captain Kirk

All genuine replies welcome and will be replied to.  This is a unique case, an AW girl many of us visited in the past now the centre of a crime in the US and very likely to end up in jail.  All the money we spent on her now going to her lawyer! 

Offline Courtney

Offline Clattypats

All genuine replies welcome and will be replied to.  This is a unique case, an AW girl many of us visited in the past now the centre of a crime in the US and very likely to end up in jail.  All the money we spent on her now going to her lawyer!
you have an unhealthy obsession though  :crazy:..The 2nd thread you've started, and ripped the arse  out the other one...Fuck up, and give it a rest... :music:

vw

you have an unhealthy obsession though  :crazy:..The 2nd thread you've started, and ripped the arse  out the other one...Fuck up, and give it a rest... :music:

Makes a change from the sti threads he used to obsess over.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline andymars19

Do you honestly go trawling for updates on her on a daily basis?!

Offline valdishere

Just a thought from an old member. Prior member now long time banned 'TJ Kooker' (prolific poster and often some good humour imho) also used the Kirk image avatar? Recall he became rather keen on a WG and became a little too precious when others made less favourable comments about her leading to fierce spats and banning.‎

Offline mills_and_bhuna

She could get life Jim . But not as we know it

Offline Baxter63

Could this count as 'stalking, by proxy'?

Christ knows what he'll be like, if she gets off/gets admonished, and is deported back to these shores.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline David1970

If she gets off, Kirk will be at the airport with flowers, and she will get a court order against him.

Offline Wonderwall88

Captain Kirk will you write her in jail?

SI2018

Just a thought from an old member. Prior member now long time banned 'TJ Kooker' (prolific poster and often some good humour imho) also used the Kirk image avatar? Recall he became rather keen on a WG and became a little too precious when others made less favourable comments about her leading to fierce spats and banning.‎

Given that William Shatner played both Captain Kirk and TJ Hooker,  it's 99% certain it's the same OP.

Admin  will spot  and ban with any luck.

Offline Matrix

Given that William Shatner played both Captain Kirk and TJ Hooker,  it's 99% certain it's the same OP.

Admin  will spot  and ban with any luck.

Not the same bloke.

Offline Happyjose

TJ Kooker did try and come back, Admin spotted it and banned him, so wouldn't discount him trying to come back

That said, the writing style seems quite different to this guy, who I suspect is not native UK

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

You can say all you want about the OP but he's not for quitting.
He's gonna Klingon to his favourite Uhura for life.

Offline J_H

Actually - all the Captain Kirk crazy stuff aside - I do genuinely wonder what will come out of this.

Offline Jabba the Slut

The Captain should just stick to 'probing Uranus, looking for Klingons', than bothering about this girl. 😂

Offline Captain Kirk

Actually - all the Captain Kirk crazy stuff aside - I do genuinely wonder what will come out of this.

This is the only post worth replying to, I equally wonder what will come out of this case hence posting updates, I would not have shown any interest had it not been for the fact that I fucked this girl a few times, I find the case interesting, a girl from a small Scottish town turning into an International whore and now facing jail in the US, probably the most savage country in the world, the last place I would want to be.

Lets face it, I could easily beam Sophia out of jail if I wanted to, but I want to see what will come out of this case so I am not going to interfere in what is past history to me in case it changes the future, 'The Prime Directive'
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 06:25:59 pm by Captain Kirk »

Arablad

Mr Tongue69

I’ve no doubt the Captain will soon be enrolling on a prison guard crash course in Florida so that he can see her every day once she’s in the slammer!

Offline stoogman

Why doesn't he just fucking 'Borg'er Off to the states (hardly the most savage country) and picket outside the fucking jailhouse with a plackard declaring his weird undying adoration for her and leave us all alone?

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I don't give a shit what happens to Sophia the paedo!

Offline daviebond

CK still wants to bang her in Holo Deck 1  :lol:

Offline henry brubaker

Sounds like she'll be safer in jail.

Offline DickDiver

Sounds like she'll be safer in jail.

If she reads this thread she'll be disappointed with anything less than life. If she gets released she'll live a monastic life on Bora Bora just to avoid capn creepy cunt.

Offline David1970

Kink is just a low life troll, trying to get a reaction.

vw

Indeed hence his/her obsession with std threads before this bird become his focus. 

Offline willie loman

Why doesn't he just fucking 'Borg'er Off to the states (hardly the most savage country) and picket outside the fucking jailhouse with a plackard declaring his weird undying adoration for her and leave us all alone?

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I don't give a shit what happens to Sophia the paedo!

Personally I hope you are alone. Plenty of my schoolmates went to brothels when they were underage 45 years ago, it was just part of growing up, paedo  my arse.

Offline Astarter

As much as this guy is more than a bit suspect and probably a troll he's been given the green light for now as he's not banned yet.

Offline David1970

As much as this guy is more than a bit suspect and probably a troll he's been given the green light for now as he's not banned yet.

If you say so, I will withdraw everything I have said about him, anything else you require.

Offline Astarter

If you say so, I will withdraw everything I have said about him, anything else you require.

Bit of a daft response unless you misunderstood me. I reported him as a troll as did Clatty I noticed did too. For whatever reason though he has been given the green light to continue trolling around the place.

moosehead69

Bit of a daft response unless you misunderstood me. I reported him as a troll as did Clatty I noticed did too. For whatever reason though he has been given the green light to continue trolling around the place.

He’s definitely an oddball. No two ways about it. An ‘ignore’ function would be good on here for this sort of behaviour, whatever that behaviour actually is. Can’t decide if he’s a punter, a prozzie, an ex, a stalker, a general oddball, or just another lonely deluded fantasist, with far to much fucking time on their  hands.

moosehead69

If she reads this thread she'll be disappointed with anything less than life. If she gets released she'll live a monastic life on Bora Bora just to avoid capn creepy cunt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Happyjose

He’s definitely an oddball. No two ways about it. An ‘ignore’ function would be good on here for this sort of behaviour, whatever that behaviour actually is. Can’t decide if he’s a punter, a prozzie, an ex, a stalker, a general oddball, or just another lonely deluded fantasist, with far to much fucking time on their  hands.

There is an ignore feature

Offline J_H

Personally I hope you are alone. Plenty of my schoolmates went to brothels when they were underage 45 years ago, it was just part of growing up, paedo  my arse.
+1

Offline Captain Kirk

LOL, why would anyone want to use an 'Ignore' feature on a Punting Forum  :lol:
Not interested in a post then don't click on it, this post has had nearly 2,000 hits, Captain Kirk must be doing something right. I guess you will need to wait till September for my next Sophia update, unless her trial is brought forward that it  :D

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 08:53:10 pm by Captain Kirk »

Offline Matrix

Not interested in a post then don't click on it, this post has had nearly 2,000 hits, Captain Kirk must be doing something right. I guess you will need to wait till September for my next Sophia update, unless her trial is brought forward that it  :D

Why are you following her?

Offline David1970

Think he is trying to see how many hits his troll post gets.

Offline Captain Kirk

Why are you following her?
Why are you following my threads on her?

moosehead69

+1

Offline Uncle Buck

Kirk..... you are simply an attention seeking wannabe. The controversy and worrying “stalker like” behaviour of your posts attracts attention and replies. It’s not rocket science.

You are indeed famous albeit a troll.

Now fuck off.

UB

moosehead69

:lol:

Epic fail then.

Just to humiliate me further, would you mind pointing me in it’s direction? Clearly I’ve missed it.

:hi: