Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyCookie - Dirty looking Scottish Girl 21yo (Lanark)  (Read 2050 times)

Offline HawCotter

Morning Gentlemen,

Was thinking about booking this WG this afternoon.

External Link/Members Only

Quite filthy looking girl who included anal in a £100 an hour rate.

However Lanark's a long way to travel for me so thought I'd check if anyone has seen her or heard anything about her before I waste my time?

Cheers

mavgoose

Looks good.
Couple of grammar errors normally associated to EE's. Phone call first would be advisable. I hope I'm wrong.   

Offline Dakota

Hi Guys,

I am with Pete-Piper on this one - I am pretty sure this is the same girl that re-invents her profile on a very regular basis and wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

Beware !!

DAkota

Offline Happyjose

Offline guns

I like the look of her.  Emailed her last week but got nothing back. 

Offline HawCotter

Cheers guys, had already booked her as well but after reading this she can have a taste of her own medicine.

Again, this shows why this forum is so important.

Without it I'd have handed over £100 to a skanky BB provider.

Now, what to do with that £100?

Thanks again

Offline alwaysbetonblue

100% the same girl and wouldn't touch with a bargepole - has been advertising bareback and for some reason her profile gets taken down just about every week. Hence the new profiles all the time.

Unfortunate, since there's a severe lack of decent WG's in Lanarkshire.

hardtoplease

You think?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125825.msg1424676#msg1424676
Are you sure it's not this one that's reinvented herself again!?

Defo same girl and she's a total skank. Couple of years ago I had the misfortune of booking her when she had a flat in Glasgow. Didn't advertise BB then. Turned up to discover she's about a size 16/18 and genuinely pot ugly! Photos are bullshit, no way her. I walked. You should as well.

hardtoplease

Morning Gentlemen,

Was thinking about booking this WG this afternoon.

Quite filthy looking girl who included anal in a £100 an hour rate.

However Lanark's a long way to travel for me so thought I'd check if anyone has seen her or heard anything about her before I waste my time?

Cheers

If you like a bit of back pipe action, you could do worse than this one  :thumbsup:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126492.0

Really nice girl, great personality, filthy mind, at least her photos are genuine :diablo: and took my cock right up the arse no problems at all  :thumbsup:

Only thing is you need to give her notice for anal but it was well worth it  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline rob35790

This is 100% fake, the pics are of miss Katt or Katt Woolfe i think are the names she uses. She is a glasgow based pin up model but not a working girl.

Offline guns

This is 100% fake, the pics are of miss Katt or Katt Woolfe i think are the names she uses. She is a glasgow based pin up model but not a working girl.
Well spotted mate  :thumbsup:
She's a cracker as well  . some nice pics of her on google images  :P
That will be why this bitch's profile gets taken down every few days then  :rolleyes: . Fucking idiot .

Offline rob35790

Yeah she is an absolubte stunner, just my type if she was punting i'd be relying on foodbanks.

Offline guns

Yeah she is an absolubte stunner, just my type if she was punting i'd be relying on foodbanks.
:D :D :D . Same .