Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum 4 Christy  (Read 1733 times)

Fetish39

Hi guys.  Got a wee half hour arranged with Christie later on but I'm really not so sure if I want to go now.  She sounded overly giggly on the phone and then started going on about the fact the flat isn't the best etc,  away on a wee ramble.  I know it's been suggested before that she may be on something,  probably Charlie,  but just wanted to know if I avoid.  Also,  how up to date would you say pics are? 

Offline Davey Dykes

If in doubt phone and cancel.

Offline Clattypats

She was reviewed on here not long ago...and it wasn't very flattering to say the least.. :scare:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:44:01 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Courtney

Offline DickDiver

Hi guys.  Got a wee half hour arranged with Christie later on but I'm really not so sure if I want to go now.  She sounded overly giggly on the phone and then started going on about the fact the flat isn't the best etc,  away on a wee ramble.  I know it's been suggested before that she may be on something,  probably Charlie,  but just wanted to know if I avoid.  Also,  how up to date would you say pics are?

You've found the right site. The smart thing to do would be cancel.  But if you have an aneurysm and go ahead with it be sure to right a review and update us on your thoughts on her drug of choice.

Fetish39

Thanks for the advice guys.  Needless to say I cancelled the booking. 

Going to try and get a punt arranged tomorrow.  Don't want to pay more than £70 h/h and would prefer someone busty and comfortable with a kinky roleplay I have in mind. 

Suggestions?