Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvaceousAbby27 -Aberdeen  (Read 1685 times)

Jonthehoneybadger

Like the look of the profile, anyone had any experience of her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline spud jizz

holly fuck man look at the verified pic, if you still want to do her then good luck  :scare:
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

ickydicky

Offline auldie63

Oh c'mon icky, if she had put the war paint on wi a trowel and you had a few sherbets you wid be right in there.

ickydicky

Oh c'mon icky, if she had put the war paint on wi a trowel and you had a few sherbets you wid be right in there.

well...umm....errr.... aye well rite. i wud let her sook ma cock :dance:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

holly fuck man look at the verified pic, if you still want to do her then good luck  :scare:

Well spotted.  I have never checked verification photos on AW.

I did notice her profile a while ago and noticed the girl in the photos is definitely not curvaceous.

Offline Harrisj

Was it that bad?  Have a free couple of days and was considering her.  Body shots look nice - think they're real going by the verification shot?  You can't see it anymore.

Offline Cd06

I followed this thread just after I made initial contact with her, good job I did too, the pictures are NOT her. Horrible verification pic. There's a group of them that work out of summer street, they're always changing their profile names and pictures but the phone numbers tend to stay the same but the real give away is the galleries all cost 2.40, 6 and 12. I haven't seen any of them but made contact with a few based on some of the profile content such as being British, but they most definitely are not. Avoid!

Offline auldie63

Great post! That's what this site is all about.