Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ****_HARPER_**** - Walsall. Is this lass the real deal?  (Read 1248 times)

Offline billg4501

Hey guys need some reviews here for this lass:

External Link/Members Only

Really want to know if she is the real deal and what does she enjoy too.

Cheers

Offline IAmNotFamous

Why don’t you phone amber and find out lol

Offline billg4501

Offline IAmNotFamous

One positive review from yesterday. Could be fake

Offline bops909

Hey Billg4501,

There are some checks everyone can do to get an idea about whether a profile is genuine.

Have you tried checking the phone number ?

A simple search will show if it's associated to any other profiles or whether the profile has been "recycled" and made over for a new set of images.

Have you checked the past activity of the profile ? This gives you an idea how active the profile is, if it's updating regularly.

You can see this at External Link/Members Only

And then you can search on the images....

which reveal that the images are of Neringa Križiūtė who is a Lithuanian model

Now, to be fair, she does travel, and is no stranger to adult modelling but is she waiting for you somewhere in Walsall ?

More likely is that is a PG credit farming profile, with no-one ever going to meet anyone.

Orginal images

Hidden Image/Members Only

AW versions

« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 09:14:05 pm by bops909 »

Offline Pdiddy2017

Hello OP, how do you search an image and can you recommend and websites to do it on?

Online alabama1

Hey guys need some reviews here for this lass:

Really want to know if she is the real deal and what does she enjoy too.

Cheers
Are you actually demanding that members on here review her? Why don't you make a booking and start the ball rolling  :unknown:

Offline Ray Mysterio

Thanks bob909... Do you work for thr CIA.  Great research...can I aka how u do a telephone number search... Do you just input into Google?  :thumbsup:

Offline bops909

Thanks bob909... Do you work for thr CIA.  Great research...can I aka how u do a telephone number search... Do you just input into Google?  :thumbsup:

Yes. Might need to change the prefix from +44 to 0 but always worth a try ...

In this case -  External Link/Members Only

Offline bops909

Hello OP, how do you search an image and can you recommend and websites to do it on?

If I tell you which site is the best, I'm also telling the scammers and they can use it against us.  :hi:

There are a few  ways to do a "reverse image search", just google that phrase to find out more