Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie at Sensualize Stourbridge - any known 4/6 handlers in the Mids?  (Read 1518 times)

Online enjoyedthat

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337591.msg3506596#msg3506596

Been trying to reach this lady and she’s good with comms but no longer offers the milking service (2 ladies) as Crystal has long departed.  The idea of a milking table appeals to me (if only to try it out) one underneath and one on top, but she’s not clear on comms on what she’s offering so there’s a red flag in my mind.  Shame, I love the videos on AW.

So, any recommendations where I can get a decent 4 hander, or even 6 hander - as the Northfield establishment seems to have gone there own different ways - location not a problem

Offline Tantric_mat

The Northfield group still exists but are now located in a flat above the shop.

They have however been closed for the past 4-6 weeks but should be back open as normal from Wednesday.
4 hand is the challenge though, the Indian girl is pretty much always there, but it’s rare for the English lady to be there as well as she does mobile spray tans. The last couple of times I arranged a 4 hander it was cancelled last minute.

Online enjoyedthat

Thanks Tantric Mat.   I like to avoid Lucy if I can, I know she’s not well received here - I’ve text her anyway. Such a shame Suzanne and the others have gone…. 

Offline spiralnotebook

The milking table (vidsnap) looks like an inverted washing machine door! They look like an incredibly filthy lot though  :D