Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking  (Read 922 times)

Offline finn5555

Anyone got info on this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has bid considerably lower than her advertised rate and has sent me a face pic. Excellent comms so far  :thumbsup:

Offline KentAde

Think other threads have said various things about her - positive and negative.

TheDoctor

Great sex and kissing. Didn't make any effort with her appearance (Croydon facelift, no makeup), talked a whole heap of wanky pretentious bollocks. I thought she was  a bit of a fruit loop. Not value for money for me.

Offline finn5555

Great sex and kissing. Didn't make any effort with her appearance (Croydon facelift, no makeup), talked a whole heap of wanky pretentious bollocks. I thought she was  a bit of a fruit loop. Not value for money for me.

She has bid 2 hours @ £200, just want a decent shag really  :thumbsup:

TheDoctor

Fair dos. Her manner put me off too much to want a second go, so I effectively paid that money for one shag. I've seen some great photos of her, so if she really scrubs herself up, you'll have a terrific time sucking her face off and shagging her.

Offline finn5555

Fair dos. Her manner put me off too much to want a second go, so I effectively paid that money for one shag. I've seen some great photos of her, so if she really scrubs herself up, you'll have a terrific time sucking her face off and shagging her.

Were they her photos in her PG?

TheDoctor

Nope, I asked her for some before I accepted the RB. She's stunning in the photos she sent me, but in the flesh zero effort.

Offline finn5555

Yea the pics she has sent me today she looks hot  :kissgirl:
Hopefully,she will make an effort in person  :thumbsup: