Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Naomee4u?  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Lance

External Link/Members Only

In need of a good punt at a ok price in East London for tomorrow. Alot of the ones i want to visit are on holiday

Offline shadowplayboy

in my opinion your better off seeing her friend External Link/Members Only or taking a trip up the romford road to ilford and visiting this lady External Link/Members Only when i saw naomee i found her to be very mechanical. she may of been having an off day but ive never returned to find out.

Offline Lance

I've already met Suzy and wanted something new

Angeldeb has been on my list but something is stopping me

Was Naomme well presented when you arrived?

Offline shadowplayboy

Offline Lance

Offline Riprock

How tall is she?  She looks tiny in her pics.

in my opinion your better off seeing her friend External Link/Members Only or taking a trip up the romford road to ilford and visiting this lady External Link/Members Only when i saw naomee i found her to be very mechanical. she may of been having an off day but ive never returned to find out.

Offline Rickrabbit

Would be interesting to know if you have seen Angeldeb lately and what you thought of the experience. I saw her a while ago and not sure that I would return, especially at current hourly rate of £90.

Offline shadowplayboy

with regards to how tall the angeldeb and suzy are i would say bouth around 5'5''/5'6'' average female height in my opinion. i used to see angeldeb when she was in plaistow and i was on way home from work. although older felt she was very enthusiastic and eager to please.

Eastend69er

I had threesomes with Suzy and naomee, I had seen them on separate occasions.
Most people would prefer Suzy, I have preference for Naomee as she is closer to my type.
I feel naomee is less confident than Suzy and this is reflected in her performance.
Overall an hour with a girl who is willing but not proactive is not that bad, my meetings with her do get better but for an extra 30 I like asking Suzy to join us sometimes.

Offline Lance

Would be interesting to know if you have seen Angeldeb lately and what you thought of the experience. I saw her a while ago and not sure that I would return, especially at current hourly rate of £90.

Went to see this again as a safe option - External Link/Members Only

Offline Rickrabbit