Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen "french arabic girl" ?  (Read 1957 times)

Festisio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Couldn't find anything when searching for her ID on here.

Looks good I reckon.  Anyone got stuck in?

TheDoctor

Yup I was her first client. She has cropped up before on here so if you search on her original name Rosa you should find her.

She is outstandingly pretty but was too nervous to perform on her first punt so I can't really comment about how she would be now. DFK wasn't an option then but she gave me a great bj and cim. Sounds like she's got bags more experience now!

Festisio

Wiltsboy01

She is outstandingly pretty but was too nervous to perform on her first punt so I can't really comment about how she would be now.

Christ on a bike - you got a newbie.  Lucky bastard :)

Offline johnny.bravo

A few emails and texts back and forth IMO attitude is very bad

Festisio

Was due to see her the other day.  Made the booking a few days in advance, she confirmed and said that would be fine.  Checked with her on the morning of the day as well to confirm and she said that was all OK.

8 minutes to appointment time I get a text "sorry I have to cancel"

She clearly does not give two shits about anyone else.  I know she has priors for this sort of behaviour but it's still annoying when they do it.

I hope that after she has finished her studies of "traditional arts in London at one of the most celebrated Art Schools in Europe" and realises that her only career options are working on the tills or prossying, she will adopt a more conscientious approach to her whoring.

Selfish little cunt.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:44:58 am by Festisio »