Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Debbie 36ff Coventry  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Andyisonfire

Just wondering if anybody has seen Debbie recently? I'm a punting virgin / nervous first timer and after many months of research on here, I've finally decided to take the plunge with a session with Debbie. However, after days of attempting to call (no answer) and a few emails asking for her availability, I have had no response.

I am just hoping she is on holiday, and not retired. Has anybody had similar experience with Debbie?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 08:16:32 am by Andyisonfire »

Offline blue80

It ALWAYS helps to post a link - you will then also see what (if any) reviews she has on here

I presume this is her??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 08:15:13 am by blue80 »

Offline Andyisonfire

It ALWAYS helps to post a link - you will then also see what (if any) reviews she has on here

I presume this is her??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link added, thanks for the tip, I got new boy syndrome. And yes, that is her.

Offline noface80

Lovely tits.  :)

Let me know how you get on with her.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Andyisonfire

Lovely tits.  :)

Let me know how you get on with her.

No face I will let u know if I ever managed to get Hold of her! And those tits for that matter!

Whilst we are on that topic, I read from another post that her tits are a little saggy. What's your personal opinion and also the punt in general?

Offline Andyisonfire

I'd go and see Demi myself.

External Link/Members Only

Mind if I ask why Fred? Did u have a bad experience with Debbie ?

Rayz

Seen her twice about 6 years ago, she's ok but too vanilla for my liking.

Offline Andyisonfire

Seen her twice about 6 years ago, she's ok but too vanilla for my liking.

Thanks rayz. Vanilla is absolutely fine for my first experience. How would u rate her face and body mate ?

Rayz

Facially pretty, body was ok for her age. I thought she was mid 40's when I seen her so probably early 50's now so boobs weren't as firm as they look in the picture. She seemed friendly enough though.

Offline MarkR

I met Debbie a few years ago, and extremely poor meet. Unattractive, a very poor service and seemed in a rush.
My advice would be to choose someone else

Offline Andyisonfire

I met Debbie a few years ago, and extremely poor meet. Unattractive, a very poor service and seemed in a rush.
My advice would be to choose someone else

Interesting comments mark, I appreciate it. Although u are pretty much the only person to say she is unattractive. Which is a shame for me! In which way is she unattractive mate? Face / body or both?

In your opinion who else would u recommend for a first time punt in Coventry ? Cheers.

starman

Saw Debbie twice a few years ago. She was actually my first punt in Coventry.  Not bad, but nothing special. I would say she is a possibly a little older than her profile says.  If you want to steer clear of Romanians, and avoid some of the overpriced English girls, then she would be a good first experience. Good Luck.

Offline MarkR

Interesting comments mark, I appreciate it. Although u are pretty much the only person to say she is unattractive. Which is a shame for me! In which way is she unattractive mate? Face / body or both?

In your opinion who else would u recommend for a first time punt in Coventry ? Cheers.

I just didn't find her attractive in any way but people like different things. Above all the service was just so poor.

To be honest I can't think of anyone In Coventry, best hope is touring girls.  I think Hannah is in Coventry soon, she would be good for first time and gives exceptional service

Offline fredhiggins

Demi is cheaper & offers similar services (covered oral £70 /hour) ;I haven't seen Debbie but you get a fantastic time with Demi. She is really enthusiastic and fit.

Offline Andyisonfire

Demi is cheaper & offers similar services (covered oral £70 /hour) ;I haven't seen Debbie but you get a fantastic time with Demi. She is really enthusiastic and fit.

Thank u Fred and everyone else who has responded. The response to Debbie in this thread hasn't exactly set the world on fire so I think I will look elsewhere. Which is a shame as I had my heart set but am glad I wrote this post. Cheers fellas!

Offline fredhiggins

I'd like to see Debbie - its just I think she charges a lot at £100. I live quite close so she is easy access but its the covered oral for me - that's fine at £70 , not at £100. Having said that her boobs sound intriguing..

Offline Andyisonfire

So I've finally taken the plunge and booked 30mins tomorrow. I will let u guys know how I get on and post a review. Wish me luck!!