Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxford recommendations  (Read 1285 times)

Offline banquet1

I'm going to in Oxford for work at the start of January, and ideally I'd like to end a day of meetings with a punt! Does anyone have any recommendations? I've had a look on AW, and it seems to be slim pickings in Oxford.

Offline Cunning Punt

I'm going to in Oxford for work at the start of January, and ideally I'd like to end a day of meetings with a punt! Does anyone have any recommendations? I've had a look on AW, and it seems to be slim pickings in Oxford.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NigelF

I think he has. I know I certainly have and there is currently absolutely fuck all in Oxford (under 35). I know it's a bad time of the year but I'm still shocked and appalled. Nonetheless, I'd be interested to know if it ever picks up?

Offline banquet1

I think he has. I know I certainly have and there is currently absolutely fuck all in Oxford (under 35). I know it's a bad time of the year but I'm still shocked and appalled. Nonetheless, I'd be interested to know if it ever picks up?

Exactly! I'll let you know if anything comes up.

Offline banquet1

But why would I do that when I can get others to do it for me? For real though, I have and there were no clear winners, so to speak. Was just wondering if there are any highly recommended Oxford punts, but seems a bit of a desert.

Offline Billy no mates

I know this won't help you much this week, as she is currently not working due to work commitments up to and including Christmas. Her profile (when it was still up) said she would be back around this time. She works around Oxford.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157573.0

Offline Cunning Punt

I have and there were no clear winners, so to speak. Was just wondering if there are any highly recommended Oxford punts, but seems a bit of a desert.

If you search here for the ID numbers of WGs registered in Oxfordshire on here, you will see that I've given positive reviews to 3 now registered there - 2 permanent (Blossom and Lexi Woods) and one regular visitor (Sasha aka Porsha). One or two others have positive reviews from others.
A positive review from me is tantamount to a recommendation.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 10:35:37 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline banquet1

I know this won't help you much this week, as she is currently not working due to work commitments up to and including Christmas. Her profile (when it was still up) said she would be back around this time. She works around Oxford.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157573.0

She looks good, shame the profile isn't active. Hopefully it will go back up in the next week!

Offline banquet1

If you search here for the ID numbers of WGs registered in Oxfordshire on here, you will see that I've given positive reviews to 3 now registered there - 2 permanent (Blossom and Lexi Woods) and one regular visitor (Sasha aka Porsha). One or two others have positive reviews from others.
A positive review from me is tantamount to a recommendation.

Nice one, I'll check them out  :thumbsup: